Chapter 36: Rekindled Heat

Start from the beginning

Chris: You taste so good baby! Ready for round two

Me: I thought you was going to sleep? Then i started to laugh cause he had his dick right on my ass and as the blood made it hard it just got super heavy on me. Baby im going on the court a couple houses down i need my strength to play ball.

Chris: This going to relax me more so when i hit the bed im going fast to sleep hard then you cant play even better if you let me make you nut this time

Me: I started to laugh then i said you old flam it doesn�t give you no burst of energy im going to be right here going sleep with you (He just was kissing me while i was trying to bath myself off. He flipped me around and he picked me up had my back up against the way i just was like fuck i know he wont stop so i mice well commit and put him to sleep. He picked me up and just ran is dick deep in me and i just moan out saying God! The warm water was just beating on us and he just started drilling me and i wrap my arms around his neck. I held on for this ride and he was saying Mjay i love you so much. I laugh because i know he love me but tops always saying it more when you letting them have there way with you. He put me down an made me bend over as he back shot me and jerked my dick at the same dam time. He felt so good im just digging me out deep in me with his dick i felt so open i loved it. I got up off his dick then he pushed me to the wall and slide it back in. I was getting killed and all i could have done was moan out saying fuck me because he felt so good. He continue jerking my dick and i shoot on the wall and he busted in me about five minutes later. He pulled out of me and we just started bathing each other and then we got out the tub. I was putting on my clothes and Chris just dry off put on one boxers and he drop in the bed and gone sleep. I going on the court Chris and KJ is over at at David so if it get to late must go get him bath him and get him ready for bed ok.

Chris: Ok baby little man always str8 i love you

Me: Love you too (Then I sat on the edge of the bed tying my tennis lacing then he grabbed me again. He pulled me in the bed looking in my eyes and looking deep in my should with this look he gave me.

Chris: I meant it you know i love you and don�t be long away from me baby . Give me a kiss good bye then i was playing with him i said no then he smile. He long out his tongue and put it in my mouth then we just started kissing heavy) your sexy self you lucky you going on the court because i would still be in that sweet ass right now.

Me: (I got up out of the bed then I pulled down my basketball shorts and show him my ass) Be in this ass then he started to laugh licking his lips.

Chris: Here you go trying to tease me (I saw him was getting out the bed then i started moving and pulling up my pants same time. He pulled me in the bed again then he started kissing me and sucking my neck) You cant tease a man that's crazy about you baby you know you gonna get the D every time with your sexy ass)

Me: No Chris I got to go they waiting on me

Chris: I just want make love to you in these tennis you got me mad horny still with that stunt you just did. (I started kissing him hard and passionate rubbing his dick because I was horny as well. I really don�t give him a lot of attention sexually since I became a father but I can�t forget I have a man as well, not just a little man.

Me: Ok when i get home and If KJ is sleep i will give you some more ok. I love you and you know i want please you all the time but they waiting on me baby i cant be rude like that to them.

Chris: I know, go ahead go have fun but lets try this again give me some sugar then i started kissing him and i bite his lip. He started laughing then he said you play to much your cute self but i love you and have fun (He ball up on the pillow and he went to sleep and im sure he is tired after all them load he busted. We went outside the house and i locked the door and from here I can hear KJ laughing up a storm having fun)

Dion: Bey you and Chris on heat a

Me: I started to laugh because he was saying it with a smile on he face but then again i just answered him any. Bey it was just a rekindled heat because on a regular we don�t get to do it that much since I got KJ. Sorry yawl had to hear that though because it just happened out of no where.

Dion: Its cool bey, thats your man so you got to please him

Omar: So Mjay are you any good at playing basketball

Me: I think i could play really good but I aint play in such a long time

Dion: He got skills babe but when I told him to come try out for the team he was too busy with big man sneaking in his house and sleeping out then he started to laugh.

Me: Look how he just put all my business out there but yea maybe if I was on the team you probably would've not started so don�t play with me then I burst laugh. Now you might be a lot better because you built for it now you�re a beast (We reach the court and there were two guys on one half of the court just shooting around so we took the other end we didn't pay no mind. We started shooting around because I wanted to get warm up I aint played basketball since I got in fight on the court.

Dion: Mjay remember the last time we was on the court together

Me: Yea nigga when we were fighting! Remember in front of your aunts house when them niggas try jump me. Then Trey and his bitch ass stab me in the back all over some dick that didn�t want him (I raised up my shirt then to show Omar the scar from bullet and knife) It particularly gone now but its itches like hell then don�t let it be cold.

Dion: You aint see Trey or Diamond in a year a. Wait aint that�s diamond on the other end of the court.

Like i promised! More on the way so keep it locked. Like, comment and subscribe to your boy because thats the only way you will know whats up. Remember i like feed back so drop it below!