Chapter 54: Goodbye ATL

We went to the airport checked in then headed to our gate.Siting to the window at our gate watching planes take off and land Chris tap me to show me his friend that he beat up this morning.I just thought to myself not again but when he saw Chris he went to sit somewhere else.I guess he was scared out of his mind to run into Chris again.

Chris:I bet he will never shout shit to anyone again.Big cunny bitch and can't even stand up to a real man he running like a bitch

Me:Hey you had fun?

Chris:Of course I had fun but u swear niggas them always trying to test us.Like I just want us have a beautiful time

Me:I had a beautiful time! My first time in ATL was awsome.I have the most amazing boyfriend and I got to see Kobe live on the court a chance of a life time.I had a great time bey not to mention flying first class for the first time.What I got to do to cheer my man up (He looked at me then smile) except that then we started to laugh

Chris:Mjay I'm happy for real I just get a little ticked off.People in this world hate to see others happy because they ain't and that's messed up.Like Ian this nigga going to come up in my face and tell me about he missed me.Like nigga when I was single after I left ATL I never got one phone call nor text from this dude.Now because he see me happy with you he want come in my face popping shit about you being a kid and he a real man that pissed me off.He don't know what the fuck you do for me and frankly you more man than any nigga who ever step to me.I love you bey I swear to God I will never hurt you again like I did in the past.I will never ever even give you the time to think I will I'm going to be even better then I am now.

Me:Chris please don't make me cry in this airport.This all I ever wanted for us was to be happy and I am I can't stop smiling and I'm thinking about what you ask me a year ago.I mean I know we are going to one day but I'm sort thinking about it a lot now (I reach in my pocket cause he didn't know I bought the ring with me then I put if on my finger) I'm not saying we are right now put I'm just saying were officially engage because I will wear ring in honor of what we got.

Chris:You know you having my last name sounding good right about now.Thats my long term goal

Me:What?

Chris:To get you to be ready enough to take that step with me to take our relationship to a new level on a more serious note, marriage. Im not forcing anything but like you say when that time comes we will know but now let's just be young, happy and in love.I can't believe you got a nigga fall so deep for you that I could drown in love and I do to care

Me:Corny lol then I started to laugh.I want kiss you right now for being sweet but so much people in here.I don't have my news papers this time but since it dark in the plane will be dark to so I got you (Talking to him about anything not having to have a filter and joking like we best friends is what makes a relationship super fun.While talking to Chris I got a text from Dion saying they on the flight in the morning and he told me he ain't heard from me since we left.I can't wait to see everyone but I can't wait to see my little man cause he probably super excited to be coming on the plane tomorrow then it's road trip on Sunday.Finally our flight got called so we boarded and went to our first class seats.We were sitting down chilling tell the cabin lights got turned off then we got a blanket to cuddle) How do you feel about my daddy coming along on the trip with us?

Chris: Uncle Mark cool man and it don't phase me at all but no lie if he try anything I swinging this time I won't be respectable it's only so much a person can take.

Me:Are you going to stay away from me?

Chris: Hell no! For what! I'm going to be kissing you up and all that in front of him bey.Its me and you not me you and him.This trip should be cool with the gang though but are your parents driving with us or they going to rent a separate van.

Me:Mom told me her and daddy going to get a car for them.She said she want keep this trip civil so him being round all these couples probably won't be good.

Chris:She know about Terry and Shawn yet?

Me:I think she does but she never let me know she know but I bet Terry want try room with you when we get in Orlando huh.

Chris:How you know he then told me that me and him getting a room.I say why he say bey daddy and mommy on this trip he ain't want get caught cause me and you then fucked up and let our parents know

Me:I laugh then I swear that brother I have is so dam selfish.I sleeping with you still so it won't matter to me.Bey I feel so free right now but dam I forget my son no sex for you on this trip

Chris:I will find a way

Me:I'm sure you will old horn ball

Chris: I then told you to have a boyfriend as cute as you and I don't please you on a regular is crime.

Me:Same thing here! I need to please you more often (I look up and down the isle then there was no one on the side of us.The plane was kind of empty but dark then we was already cover up so no one knows what's going on.I started rubbing his dick and he was moving my hand because he was scared to get catch or something) Horn ball like you scared then I went under the blanket pulled out his dick easy because he only was wearing a Black soft long pants with kicks a tee and hat.I start slapping my lips with his dick putting my tongue on the head.He gripped my waist with a little force letting me know it felt good I guess.I just was teasing his Dick but when I put my mouth over that dick head he grabbed me then brace himself in that chair like there was going to be turbulence.I started sucking taking it in my throat going up and down twisting my head like I've seen done in porn.I jerked it the same time he started griping me again then he say fuck nigga under his breath he was shaking.I went faster and faster just making that dick nice and wet not trying to slurp to load but that dick taste like coco.One thing about Chris his dick always trimmed and smiling good as fuck.I sucked his dick for about ten minutes str8 then the flight attendants was starting to get dinner to bring out and I wanted to make him come before they reach us.They started coming and he busted and was trembling but I swallowed all that cream.I came from under the blanket cleaning my mouth and when looked at him he his head was throw back while his eyes were closed) Christian you ok?

Chris:That was amazing! The fuck you just do to me baby dam you see why I love you.I love when you get freaky and spontaneous with me.Dam! You got some come on you lip come here let me move it before tgey reach us with food (He grip my chin then brought his lips to mine then we just start kissing.He kick my lips making sure it was clean lick his own but of my I just love that freaky shit) Thanks baby I love you

Me: I love you more

Chris: I will let you win for right now (Our food came and it did smell so good so I just started eating.Chris and I were so openly gay on this dark flight that it was fun as hell.We were feeding each other it was just the icing on top of a great trip) We to cute with this shit you know.

Me:I know and I just love it then we started to laugh.When we arrive we took a taxi back home then we settle in.The house was so big it was so quite and lonely with only Chris and I there.Lets go in the hot tub and just chill and only use here so let's skinny deep.

Chris: Ok cool I just got to turn it on and let water run in it cause when Terry left he drained the pool and hot tub (He went and turn on the hot tub then I went in the fridge and there was a bottle of wine there so I was like fuck it where are the glasses.When the hot tub was set we took off all our clothes then went in with the wine on the side)This was exactly what I needed so pressure massaging my body.Why you so far from come here (I was on the other side of him but he want me cuddles up with him)You look so good Mjay

Me:Chris just drink your wine and cuddle with me just look up at the sky.I was laying on him and his big log of dick was hard at leg.He didn't say nothing out I just climb on him and place his Dick at my hole then I slide down on it.I just ride him and work his dick I had him moaning out load.His dick was super sensitive cause he not to long come so I had him moaning like a bitch.I was whining and rippling water as I ride him then he said I'm going to come.He busted in me then he grab my dick and started jerking me.He was going fast so in no time I busted all over his chest.We chilling in that hot tub just talking most of the night then we went inside, bath then went to bed after three. I was so tired the next morning I wake up to a little voice saying daddy! Daddy! Wake up! so my face was glowing.

If you want a chapter tonight you know what to do!Like comment and subscribe!!welcome to my new subscribers!!!comment and let me know your thoughts