Chapter 63: Orlando Day Three PJ Party

Chris: Well I had to tell him something I�m sure you dont want me tell him how you does have this dick feeling. How you does arch that back and bounce on it then he smile

Me: You are horny

Chris: Not just horny I�m raging for you I want you bad Mjay

Me: Chris relax nigga until tonight (He was looking at me like a piece of cake it was so funny It was a good thing my mommy had KJ feeding him. We stayed to Disney land tell it turned dark because we wanted to see the parade and fireworks. After that and so much pictures my phone was dead and KJ was knocked out on my shoulder sleeping he had a long day. We made our long way to the parking lot then we went in our cars then I went back with my mom and dad but I had KJ still sleeping. I know this was a bad idea to come with my father after what Chris told me. He started to laugh then he said son then I said wassup daddy)

Dad: I know Chris told you what I asked him then started to laugh

Me: Yea he told me then i went quite

Dad: What happen you ashamed a

Me: No I�m not I just don�t want discuss those type things with parents then he started to laugh

Dad: Aint we use to talk each other about everything before so why now it makes it different I just want know how the plumping works son. Remember I�m just trying to deal with this the best way I can so I have to understand it.

Me: No to me it looks like you looking for jokes or trying to make fun of me or something

Dad: No that�s not my intent at all son, I�m just having fun with my boys and getting to know you guys better. Which are you the bottom or the top?

Me: Where you heard that from (When he said that I felt so shame and I just wanted to shrink in this seat but he was just getting on me with jokes so I got bold) I�m the one that takes the dick! (When I said the car went quite then he started laughing then mom said well mark you got your answer so leave it alone now)

Dad: He gets that smart mouth from your side of the family

Mom: No he is you all over. He does what he feels and says how he feels and that�s the exact you. Maybe he gets his smart mouth from me but your kids are the spitting images of you so don�t point any fingers at me.

Dad: Ok I admit he is me all over because he does what makes him happy and he a leader but he stubborn like me to but I guess that comes with doing what makes you happy.

Me: Why thank you then we started to laugh (When we reach the hotel and parked mom told me to bring KJ to her room. She looked at me and smiled then she said please you and Chris behave yourselves tonight) Mommy what are you talking about

Mom: I saw how he was looking at you today I know that look all too well then she started to laugh then she said your father couldn�t get enough last night

Me; Mommy please I didn�t needed to hear that

Mom: Its nature baby and I got to please a savage like your father then she started to crack up when my daddy was walking right in front of us.

Me: I bringing him but let me give him a bath then I will bring him to bed
Mom: No I got some stuff in our room for him. I went shopping to Wal-Mart last night and tell Terry bring Terrell this way we might go back out for a drive or something. I want my grand kids sleep with us tonight besides you boys up to no good anyway.

Me: Mom you don�t know what you�re talking about I�m going in there and gong to my bed. Disney World got me tired as hell right now and I promise Chris I will stay up so we can chill but I�m sleepy.