Chapter 101: Day Get Away

Chris: ( He said I'm sure you about to enjoy your time then he looked at Jason with this death stare. Jason looked right back in his face then passed him and walked inside so I told Chris stop tripping and enjoy his time with KJ.He turn round mumbling this bitch ass nigga then looked at KJ then started talking to him as he open the passenger side of the car and strapped him in) These niggas going learn! You fuck around with true love they'll never win!

Jason: Old boy is tripping out yo. I can't even come see my boo. He ain't nothing man I ain't watching him. Niggas like him around the world on every island or state. Dog out a good thing and always thinking they can break up with you and you will always be there to take them back when they feel like playing

Me: Just ignore him! I'm so sorry bey I really am! He have a girl but starting to fuck with me now.

Jason: Do you want me to stay away until you can you know! You want me to give you time to clear your head because I don't want add to the stress of the ex boyfriend and the baby mother drama. I like you a lot but I know where this is headed and I down with it but your ex don't know me. He might think he got me figured out cause I ain't saying nothing but he don't know me.

Me: Watch I cut your ass again! Where the fuck you going nigga no where. I then told you I'm trying to start something here I like you. I just want to take it slow I ain't saying we can't clash now and then but I want to make sure we right for each other.

Jason: I can dig that but how are you and what you doing right now. How you feeling right now?

Me: I feeling ok? My ribs still jacked up but I think I good.

Jason: Ok cool can you get dress and be ready in like half an hour I have something to show you or somewhere to take you really

Me: You have something to show me. You ain't going to try kid nap me now a then I started to laugh but he was looking at me saying I'm serious go and get dress so I went took a shower. While I was in the shower he was ironing my white cargo pants and my baby blue button down shirt to go with my brown boat shoes. I was dressing a little different today I was going with that chill island guy look even though my face all bruised up as I laugh at myself in the bathroom. My mind run on my son just thinking about if he having fun and is Chris taking good care of him. I thought to myself of course he is because my son thinks he owns Chris and gets his own way with him. I thought that even though we not together anymore he still looking good as hell I have to give him that. Jason shouted to me then he said hurry up Mjay your clothes ready and on the bed. When I got out the shower he was in my room staring at me so I said you didn't want wait for me in the front room a then he said no I wanted to watch you get dress. Then he looked me smiling say don't be shy it ain't nothing I ain't feel and see before. I dropped the towel and he was like dam you got a fat ass. I want get up in that real soon he said so I laugh then said you want these cakes a you got to earn it now this Dick you can come get it now.

After all these teasing and taunting at each other I was finally dressed to go out with him. I didn't know where he was taking me but I was going anyway so he I took me and my ribs in his car. He was just looking at me blushing and I was looking at him smiling as well. I wanted to know where he was taking me but I was just looking as we pulled up to the airport.

Me: The airport this is your surprise then I started to laugh. We going watch planes take off and land today I can dig it I love planes

Jason: I love planes too but I taught about you when I went home. I know you going through a lot and I don't want be the guy that adds on I want to be that guy that makes it all better. Now I was hoping your son was here cause I wanted to share this with him as well but did I mention my father is a pilot.