Chapter 116: Trip To Florida Day Two Part Four

I was happy that my little man was coming to be with me. I was more happy that my brother was coming to see what's up with his girl. I just think something is really fishy with her but we will see when he gets here. I don't know her that well so I cant be judging like this but I just feel that's something is really wrong. I don't want him to get hurt but I know how he feeling cause I'm a dad too.Some days I get mad cause I wish I was there and those first days of KJ being born wasn't stolen from me. I will never know when was his first step or the way his eye looked when we he first open his eye. I missed out on everything in the beginning but I'll make sure I wouldn't miss anything at the very end of his life.

We left from eating breakfast and we were on our way to the mall to do some shopping and just to hang I guess. Dion can handle himself on the road so he gave me a break from driving as we followed my brother who was in front of us leading the way on the road. Omar was sitting in the front seat and I was here in the back with Jason chilling. We were in our own corner in the back seat but he was asking me questions about why I didn't choose to marry him. I didn't want answer here but I just started to tell him. I didn't wanted to marry Chris for three reasons. One I had to look out for my son, Two I just didn't think it was time yet because I'm still really young and three I was scared to die.

Jason: Scared? Why were you scared you did love him didn't you?

Me: love wasn't the issue and yes I did but I was scared of dying. I was even more scared of my son getting hurt. We have been through a lot together and i just felt like if niggas really found out on top of my baby mother finding out then I would be a target for sure. I just was scared and sick of being in the hospital with near death experiences.

Jason: Wow! Have you ever told him that? I think that's something he might want hear and it probably would help him to understand the situation more and in turns it wouldn't be like this. A constant battle and him trying to make your life a living hell. You guys aren't together and I ain't saying I'm throwing in the towel cause I want to be the boyfriend but I just want you to get closer.

Me: I understand and thanks for talking to me about it ( I was digging Jason a lot and him being mature wanting me to amend all this shit with Chris is even making me to like him a lot more. I probably need a break from Chris all together but you never know how things will happen. If we really do love each other maybe one day we can be together again) Thanks for coming Jason I really appreciate it

Jason: It's cool and I've been having a good time so far. I might want take you on a date alone though if that's ok with you. We for dinner or too a movie it's my threat.

Me: I don't see why not I would love that but KJ coming tomorrow so we will only have tonight alone. Terry can watch him and we can go out on Saturday though

On our way to the way to mall we stopped at one Walmart to see the prices on these toys for my son & nephew. If he didn't come and see it there he was going to have his own little nagging party until he get it. We then went to toys R us and they had a mass varity of different kinds so I bought them two each. I got a plane and a small helicopter for each so I'm hoping they play with the chopper first cause ain't no where to be flying no plane here. After we got that we went to the mall and the first shop we all went in was FootLocker! You know kicks are a mans best friend but I bought like two pair with a tennis and slippers for KJ. We then went in Macy's just buying clothes everyone was shopping heavy like bitches. I took a lot of clothes in the room to try on then in walked Jason busting in my stall.

Me: a They're are other stalls to try on clothes then I started to laugh because it was funny as hell. I was in there in my boxers cause I was try on this dope combo with this shirt and pants I was going to buy just wanted to see it on my body.