She took a seat at the edge of the bed, cupping his hands into hers. He tugged onto her wrist, struggling to find his words, "N-Nothing, Ms."

"Ey, now! You can tell me hun'. Is the leg bothering you? I can give you painkillers if you need!"

"N-No. Not the leg.. Just..."

"Just..?"

".. I... I miss m-my father and...my b-brother" a few tears slipped down again as he swallowed back a  whimper.

"Oh, sweetheart. I am sure they are fine! We will get them back in no time you will see!" she encouraged, brushing the curls out of his eyes.

"But..." he continued, leaning closer as he whispered carefully, "what about Swordmaster?"

Medic spoke under a hushed tone as well, as if his name alone could summon him, "What about him?"

"If he doesn't agree to open the portal... Then...they will be stuck there!" Molten didn't even want to know that was an option and he made it abundantly clear in his shaky tone.

"I am sure I can convince him to."

She frowned at Molten's terrified expression. "What? Is he that bad?"

Molten quickly nodded. Medic letting out a groan...Won't this be fun..
"Goodness why couldn't it be easy? You'd think the hardest part would be to get to them, not to open the damn thing!" she sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose.

Molten backtracked a little, the small outburst putting him on edge. Medic noticed, cupping his hands once more."I am not mad at you, hun'. Just hoped I wouldn't have to jump through hoops to get my man and child back." she smirked at the thought of them as she tightened her grip on Molten's hands.

Molten blinked, "Scout is your son?"

"Biological, no. By heart? Absolutely!" she winked as Molten giggled.

"Hey, that's what dad says too!" he beamed.

"Oh.. You are not Fallen King's bio' son?" she asked, eyeing him curiously.
She thought to herself, "And here I believed Swordmaster said you were the 'real child'..."

"N- No... I mean it would be kinda hard for a Void Titan to have a Fire Titan as a child..." he paused, thinking, "I was given to him when I was a baby! Now... I don't know the whole story... But he chose to adopt me and well, raised me since then!" he let out a bashful laugh.

Medic smiled warmly, "How lovely! He seems like a great father from what I have seen."

"He is! He loves me and Grave just like we were trully his own kids!!"
He paused, a small smile appearing on his lips as memories flooded his mind, "I don't know who my real parents are but... Never really needed to know either? He was everything I needed!... He played with me all the time when I was small... We used to go horse riding around the forest... We would read books in the evenings or even watch movies! But..." he sighed, trailing off, "Ever since uncle left, something was missing.. It was like a part of dad was lost that day... He became colder...he smiled less... He even shut himself in his room for a while... Not even I or Grave could enter.. And... I heard about the fight he had with grandfather... It only made things worse... "