[xxix]⚣. service • t.shigaraki

READER: MALE

SEXUALITY: GAY

GENDER OF CHARACTERS: MALE

GENRE: SMUT

ANIME: MY HERO ACADEMIA

SERVICING, FINGERING, SERVENT AND MASTER

ever since you have been hired to be tenko's personal "service dog," you have done everything for him

ever since you have been hired to be tenko's personal "service dog," you have done everything for him. with pleasure, of course. he always rewards you in the end.

faint grunts of disapproval were heard from tenko's bedroom. you knocked lightly and peaked through the door. tenko sat on the end of his bed with a woman between his legs on the floor. she was on her knees sucking his dick. she obviously didn't do it that well, though.

you clear your throat at the door and the girl panicked, she stood up to cover his figure on the bed. "um hi! well uh i'll just be going." you nodded at her. "yeah i think that's for the best miss."

he grunts again and rubs his face with his hands. "what's wrong, sir?" he seemed to hesitate before he answered. "i don't think girls are...doing it anymore." he was quiet, clearly embarrassed. "well, that's okay, sir." you shrugged and got closer. you had always had this strong attraction to him, but you never acted on it. this was kind of like a green flag. his face got red as your lips merely brushed up against his. "is this okay, sir?"

he nods quickly, "i need words."

"yes, (y/n)." his voice was eager. you lifted up his shirt to see his skinny figure and prominent v-line. your mouth latches onto his nipple, sucking and nipping lightly. he whimpers below you as your felt yourself get hard in your trousers. you straddled him, your boner pressing against his. "this- this has never happened before!" he moans as your littered hickeys all over his chest.

your unzipped his trousers, pulling down the restrictments of both his trousers and boxers so they are discarded to the side, leaving him only in his shirt. his cock bumping against his abdomen slightly.

you put your finger to his mouth and parted his lips slightly. "suck it." as he was doing that, you used your other hand to pump lightly on his cock, feeling him throb in your hand.

his face went red and his breath was heavy, saliva collecting on your finger before you pulled his out of his mouth.

you placed your finger against his hole, he shudders. you knew he wanted to try this, but he's never really admitted it. you pushed your finger until he feels that delicious pressure, but your not pushing quite hard enough to make that first entry inside.

"are you ready, sir?" you ask. his eyes look wild, and he swallows hard, nodding his head. "i can't hear you." you said firmly with a warning tone.

he clears his throat and says, "y-yes, (y/n)~" his hips are wiggling around, trying to draw the finger inside of him, curious to the feeling that will engulf him., but you wouldn't let him slide in just yet. his cock dripping so much, making your mouth just water. he whimpers in need, which causes a swarm of butterflies in your stomach. you knew his whimpers would only make you more desperate to please him. you just wanted to keep pushing his arousal higher and higher.