[vii]⚤. Jealous • Kuroo.T

GENDER: FEMALE

SEXUALITY: STRAIGHT

GENDER OF CHARACTERS: MALE

GENRE: SMUT

ANIME: HAIKYUU!

TEASING, FEM!READER, DOMINATION, BEING SERVED

you walked around school with you clinging onto kuroo's arm

you walked around school with you clinging onto kuroo's arm. Walking around school can be so peaceful sometimes. as people pass both of you, someone catcalls you. you recognised the voice and you turned around. "you son of a bitch. noya! why are you here?" you said in a sarcastic way. you both got to talking and you forgot kuroo was even there. This got him pissed off. He stood there idly, waiting for you to finish.

"noya! you got to call me, man. you can't just show up out of nowhere like that!!" he laughs and then you see him walk off with the rest of his group. you had a smile on your face and you turned back around to kuroo. "baby? you okay?" he hums, "mhm, yeah just fine." you knew something was off but you didn't push it further.

The rest of the day kuroo just ignored you, he never even uttered a word and when he saw you he would turn another direction. You walked into the gym and saw kenma sitting on the bleachers so you sat next to him. "Hey kenma." "hm?" "do you know what's wrong with kuroo?" he nods. "he's just jealous." you looked at kenma and laughed. "kuroo doesn't get jealous. He physically has no one to be jealous of."

"What about nishinoya?" you start to laugh. "noya? oh please no one is jealous of noya." he shrugged and told you to talk to him. so that's exactly what you did. you finally found him as he was walking home. two of his top buttons were undone and exposed his neck. "where is your collar?" you said and he flinched at the noise. "It's in my bag. I took it off." "You know not to take off your collar without permission." "maybe i wouldn't have if you didn't flirt with that short libero."

"So you are jealous?" "Of course I'm jealous (l/n)!" "(l/n)? are you calling me by my last name now? what happened to the baby or darling or chibi-chan?" he ignored you and just walked quicker. despite his house being the other way, he went the way you were going. you followed along with it and he let himself into your house. you placed everything down and followed him up the stairs. you pushed him against the wall and choked him. "What do you think you're playing at? you take off your collar and you don't listen to me and you walk away from me. Who do you think you are? you do know that, or do i have to remind you?"

He was quiet. "oh? is the captain quiet now? get on the bed you pathetic slut." he obeyed and got on the bed. you unbuttoned his shirt and pulled down his trousers. you got handcuffs and cuffed his hands behind his back. you sat down in front of him on a chair and stripped yourself of clothing. you started to play with yourself in front of him, you were soaking wet and your fingers easily entered inside of you.

you played with yourself more and you saw how hard he got, he started to squirm around. "c-chibi-chan~ please uncuff me. I'll be good to you." you shook your head. "not going to happen baby." you tried not to give him the satisfaction of hearing you moan, you were coming to your end and you started to cum over your fingers. You pulled them out and kuroo looked at you with a pleading face. "you wanna taste mommy?" you said with a seductive tone. He nodded quickly and you smirked. "Shame you don't get to taste me." you started to suck your own fingers in front of him as his punishment.