Chapter 130: Moms In Trouble

Start from the beginning

Nate:We got to learn how to catch the bus to go other places other than school like to mall to other outlets.

Me:Nope we don't I'm buying a car and I got a GPS from David the other day as well.He gave me money to buy a car once we got over there.

Nate: I love David I really do cause my mom ain't even saying nothing about a ride.

Terry: Which reminds me (He pulled out this envelope that was thick) This is for you and my nephew. Its something to get you started and keep you living. I thought I should do my part and support you being a big brother as well I got to take care of you. This is eight thousand dollars! I was shocked as hell because it same as though he was trying to out shine David.

Me: that's a lot of money Terry I don't know if I can take that. I don't want be taking bread out my nephew mouth.

Terry: Yes you can and will take this money. I will have to put it on your card though cause you only can carry ten grand through US immigration when you going on the plane so I got to take it to the bank. Write your debit card number on this piece of paper so I can do it today( I got my card then gave him the number since he wanted to be giving I let him be there for me and his nephew. He left then he told me he was going get Shawn then head to the bank then they were coming back by me)

Nate: So how is Jason?

Me: He is good you know we are going strong I should say. I do feel confused though like something in the back of my head telling me you suppose to be with Chris. I mean if I just had accepted his proposal we probably would've been together now. He probably would be packing himself to go with us that's how serious he gets but he is getting married the day we leaving.

Nate: Wow! I mean I like Chris and I like Jason. I was upset about the way Chris was acting but he was in love then I understood when you said jasmine have hold on him that can cause problems but he still shouldn't let that stop him from doing him. I guess at the end of the day it's just up to you to let faith just play out. Just let faith do it's job and who you are meant to be with you will be with them. Now your with a great guy so just focus on that and I do need to keep it down I hear the cartoons going in the next room. Just do you my brother just do you then life, faith and hope will reveal all things to you.Time will tell and reveal all to your my brother it well.

We sat in the front for most of the day until he turn dark. I got like 10 messages come through to my phone saying my mom was in trouble I automatically thought OMG something is wrong with the baby. Nate was right there worried the same time as me but it was a good thing I was already bath and dressed so was KJ. He was asking daddy is there something wrong with grammy and I was saying I don't know son we going to make sure she ok right now . Nate left his car by me then we went together over at my moms house after I checked to talk to David to tell him but his house was in darkness so I left. I was so worried I fly over there fast as hell and it didn't even click to my attention that I didn't hear from my boyfriend today which was weird. When we pulled up the porch lights was on so we just ran to the door banging calling for my daddy. The door was open and it was dark when we walked in there was a big surprise. The light came on and my parents and Nate's parents were front and centre. Jason was there with his twin, my brothers Terry & David ,Shawn but I didn't see Chris. As well as a few friends from work and Nate's friends.

Me: The music just kicked in then everyone went back outside but I went str8 to my mom. You know that text wasn't funny

Mom: I know baby I'm sorry but that's only thing your brothers and father could've think of to get you over here quick. It's a surprise going away party relax and enjoy your time with everyone. You leaving in a few days!

Me: I guess you cook?

Mom: I cook the sides but Jason and his brother been here all day helping me set up they ran earns and he got a grill chief that he knew. She whispered in my ear saying you got a good boyfriend Mjay don't hurt him( I was there saying aww inside because I didn't even hear from him today because he was here doing stuff for my party. I walked over to him and his brother not saying a word because they were identical it was hard to say which one was Jason and which one was Javan.

Me: The just was looking at me smiling then I said no don't tell me I got to figure this out on my own. So I was there looking them both down to grab Jason then I remembered that Jason had a scar on his elbow so I search them both then I grabbed Jason.Then he said how did you know that was me then I said I know mines. Of course we had to be chill so none of the guess would think anything but I took him to my room while Javan went outside drinking with Terry. We went in my room and I lock the door. I throw him in the bed and he just was laughing I was like so this is why I couldn't hear from you today. I was on top of him in the ride positing then he was like I had to surprise you babe.

Jason: you looking good tonight baby (He started sucking on my neck then he said and you taste good dam. He put his hand under my shirt playing with my nipples and I moaned. He say yea that's right let me know you feel it. He took my shirt off then he flipped me over then came on top of me) He said can I eat it

Me: I started to laugh then I said nope you can't eat it.

Jason: You leaving me then he said baby please

Me: Yea I leaving you but you coming to chill with me so that's not a good argument for you to get some ass then I started to laugh

Jason: I missed you today though and although you got my dick on brick right now I'm glad we can chill and have this moment. We getting drink tonight though

Me: No you ain't you know when you get drunk you is don't care you not out the closet remember.

Jason: I don't care no more I'm happy with you and I feel so free around your family let's go have some fun.

My wonderful fans I hope you guys enjoyed this one! Please like comment and subscribe to your boy only two more chapters left in vol 3. Do you want it to end?

New picture will be have Nate so please check tumblr, twitter and my BGC photo album for it. Last two chapters I finished and ready so depending on the like and comments I might just drop all today so please like comment and support your boy

What you think will happen in the end?

Twitter: writerboy242
Tumblr: www.writerboy242.tumblr.com