Chapter 127: First Night Together

Start from the beginning

Jason: He started to laugh then he said you cute when you angry. You expressing yourself like that with all that passion just revealed to me that this thing real. I trust you Mjay I'm sorry for getting heated a nigga just was getting territorial is all. You mine and I don't want no niggas thinking they can come get you when they ready to have you back.(He didn't pull off yet he just was looking at me then he leaned in the he said can I have a kiss before we go)

Me: No nigga let's go before I change my mind and go in the house then go to my bed (He was just looking at me still dropping his lips saying please so I kissed him. He was smiling then he said here this what I did get for us I was in the mall being super gay so I went to hairbrush junky then got these black T's with arrows that point to each other saying mine. I laugh when I saw the shirt because it was cute as hell then I said we got to try these on when we get by him. This is the first time I was going over to his crib. He always be with me that's why I never got the chance.

We pulled up to his one bed room apartment and it wasn't far from JB which was funny. It's great white neibourhood I been in this area a few times but never knew he lived here.

Jason: We reach! To my humble home

Me: I'm just curious to see how you got the place fixed up inside. I want see if you a typical nigga or your like me cause you see how my place fixed up it's nice.

Jason: Shut up and come inside then he started to laugh (We got out the car and it was still early so a guy was outside because it was a duplex Jason lived in the first one but it felt like I knew him. As I got closer it was a guy I knew from high school but We didn't know each other like that. I wonder if he would recognize me as I got closer he hail Jason saying wassup neighbour then he looked at me and was like I know you.

Me: Yea we use to go to school together this Mjay bro. I was valedictorian when we graduated.

Kevin: Wow how have you been yo! I haven't seen you since graduation wow! It's been a while! (he came over and dapped me then hugged me tight and I was surprised that he still was looking good) how have you been bey what's knew

Me: nothing much just trying to live and get my life right man and take care my kid

Kevin: What you got a kid! How old bey that's wassup i never thought a brain box like you would get caught up with a kid. Thought you them college boys man who have kids after marriage.

Me: He about to turn 5 and going in grade one and yea I thought that was me too then we both laugh

Kevin: Wow so you had him from we were in school.You hide that good as fuck no one knew then you had a kid

Me: a Something like that it's a long ass story but nice to run into you (We exchange numbers then he said keep in touch man)I then went inside following Jason and I was shocked. He had his place pimped out and it was clean. He had a big stand with a sound system with comfortable red sofas with black rug. It was very masculine and not to mention this big ass tv.

Jason: So what you thinking?

Me: I'm impressed she looking good in here

The night was great and fresh. We cooked together in the kitchen giggling like it was no tomorrow. I was happy but in the back of my mind it was saying Chris! Get back with Chris!. Then another part was saying Jason. Like since he told me he want to marry Jasmine it was doing something to me. Had me questioning if I made the right choice to be in a relationship right now The next morning Jason didn't have egg so I used his car to run to the supermarket to get it so I could fix him breakfast cause he was knocked out. Going through the isle I ran into Troy Chris little brother looking at some wine.

Troy: look at this stranger wassup bro in law

Me: I'm good man how are you give me daps nigga is been a few since I saw you. Why you ain't come on the trip

Troy: I couldn't I saving up to take a trip with Damien back to Atlanta cause he going back home in a few days. Taking my vacation and going chill with him for a while and no we ain't fucking

Me: I laugh! Nigga I ain't say a word and that's dope go enjoy yourself with your man then we laugh then he said fuck you laughing.

Troy: So what's going on with you and big bro now you know he don't want jasmine he fronting he want be with you

Me: He told me he wanted to marry her then he told me that she got niggas watching him and shit. He want me back he got to get rid of all that and I got to be single. I do miss him and will always love him but right how us ain't looking good plus I with a new dude.

Troy: I know Chris told me and he also told me you and KJ might be leaving to go to school stateside. That's good are you leaving? Have you decided yet?

Me: I don't know I might go but I don't want go I'm torn

Troy: He was bummed about it! We is talk about a lot of stuff and he truly loves you bro.

Me: I know I want to get back together with him but then I don't. I'm getting confused about a lot of shit bey. What you in here for though your hands empty

Troy: I come to bring

Chris Daddy: If it isn't the abomination Mjay he said walking behind me in the drink isle.

Hope you guys enjoyed this one.. Like comment and subscribe..

New picture will be of Jason and I'll have a little competition and I want yawl to comment under the picture when you see it on twitter or tumblr it will drop now

Also a lot fans worldwide hit me up and some wanted Blaze and then some wanted who am I volume too.. Please vote below which of the two will be the next story you will like to read.......your choice readers!!! Blaze or Who am I Too