Chapter 122: Trip To Florida Day Three Part Four

Start from the beginning

Me: Yea come on let's go get you ready and give you a towel. Come on let's go! I took the boys to go get them ready to go spend some time with David. when I was walking down to my room KJ just started running towards the elevator in the back of me. Out walked Chris and KJ ran to him saying Chris Chris. Chris face glow bright when he saw KJ and he picked him up hugged him then he kissed him. KJ just layed on him like Chris was me or something.

Chris: Terrell wassup nephew you alright (Terrell shacked his head saying yea) You alright Mjay ?

Me: Yea I'm good. are you ok?

Chris: I'm good man. How is David doing?

Me: I mean he ok now just glad he didn't you know catch nothing serious. I mean I don't know how to feel about it though just glad he ok. He right in there if you want talk to him

Chris: I will talk to him let me walk you to your room first (I let him and we were just talking even though he was slowing the walk down. I had to know what happen to Jasmine after he got slapped ) She alright man she in the car waiting saying she don't want come up cause it ain't none of her business.

Me: I'm sorry to say but it ain't then we both started to laugh.

Chris: So I guess everyone to depress to go out a.

Me: I mean I don't think everyone depress and David said he wants to baby sit so we just might go out.

Chris: To the club?

Me: I don't know maybe we will go to the club. Will you behave if we do?

Chris: I will! I apologize for the last time by the way but I just realize something (Chris insight: Dam he so cute I just want to kiss him right here in the hall way. Just standing here I realize that me doing nothing will be way more effective them me reacting to everything he does. He crushed on me cause I was doing me and we fell in love cause I was doing me. I just got to trust that one day well be back and just be humble. He even talking to me now cause I'm being me but I do wish I had him in my arms right now)

Me: What you realize (I looked at Chris and he was day dreaming once again so I was like I talking to you bey. He looked at me and smile. KJ said are you drunk baldie then we started to laugh as he put a KJ down when we reach the room door. Chris was just smiling at me then he turn around to go back in the room to chill with David. I went in my room to get KJ dressed then he saw the boat Terry got him. They wanted to carry it out to the pool so I let them get the boats. I went back to drop them off then I went back to my room and just drop in the bed looking at the ceiling.Looking at the ceiling. Jason just came on top of me making a goofy ass face so I just laugh then he kissed me on my forehead.

Jason: You alright baby?

Me: Yea I'm good ( I hugged him then gave him a kiss. You ok?

Jason: No cause I see you wasn't same hold happy Mjay because of the situation with your bro. I know you worried about big bro and that makes me worry about you to see you sad.

Me: I'm good man I am very happy here with you but I just worried about him when it comes to his son.

Jason: God will work it out! You want to pray?

Me: Wow now there is something that's been missing in my life. God! The fact that I excepted that I was gay I think I was scared to go to him thinking maybe he wouldn't love me. I know it's the opposite but I just feel that way but I would love to pray with you ( We closed our eyes while holding hands and he started praying for my brother. He prayed for me, my son, parents everyone but he also prayed for us to keep building our feelings towards each other as friends and hopefully being more one near day. I thought it was one of the sweetest things past money and sex but when a guy is god fearing it's so good. After that I felt like everything was going to be ok and he just held me talking to me. That night went by and I was right there chilling with Jason. Nate in the other bed just relaxing. David brought the boys up but got clothes for them and carried them with him. They really fell in love with there uncle I just Terry could be more loving like that towards KJ. I mean I know he loves him but show it more. The night flew by and everyone was up early to get David and the baby to get DNA testing a done. It was heated still about the STD thing but I just hope my brother could've kept cool.

When we got over by his ex girl house she was with Ben in the front room. They were just looking on but my brother was like we going to take this DNA test now. He was trying to tell us where to go but then he was like so could you please tell me which one of you gave me a STD. You know you had it but you still fucking her and she still fucking me so one of you was fucking around.you leaving me for this nigga and he infected you then you have it to me. Ben started blaming her! I just thought this was going to be long

Hope you guys enjoyed this one. A message you all my beautiful fans is to protect yourself and know your sex partner. If you in a relationship always get a check up every six months because you never know. Just be careful my loving fans!!

Like Comment & Subscribe!! Finale is near!!!