Wisdom teeth

Ma"tt you have to get up and get you wisdom teeth out cmon" I say while mat burry's himself into his blanket"I'll give a cuddle and kissss" and Matt gives in and gets up and tackles me to the bed and hugs my and kisses me everywhere he possibly can then that slowly turn into a DEEP make out.

The bedroom door flings wide open and we here nick scream to Chris "MATTS KISSING AN UNDER AGE GIRL INSTEAD OF GETTING READY" we don't hear it as we're in a VERY deep make out session. But instead of nick summoning Chris he summons Marylou who thinks it cute because she's got the sweetest heart and she just stands and stares with her hand on her heart in 'aww' but then the peacefulness ends when Chris walks past and sees us in our make out session without a clue in the world. He instantly screams 'EWWWWWW' Which we some how don't hear then he jumps on the bed which obviously breaks us apart.

Matt finally decides that he needs to get ready and that's exactly what the man did.

–time skip–

We get in the car and Marylou drives and me and Matt sit in the back together. were about half way there and I can tell Matt's anxiety is getting bad, his hands are sweating,his knees bobbing up and down, he's biting his nails and taking deep breaths every few minutes. I ask him if he's alright but he shakes his head and tears form in his eyes "do you want the car to stop?" I wispher in his ear and he nods his head. I instantly know something is really wrong and ask Marylou to stop the car.

We stop the car and Matt bursts into tears I ask him what's wrong and he's nervous about getting his teeth then out so I reassure him and we get back on the road as Matt's anxiety has went down but he had past it to me, great.

We finally get there and Matt gose into the dentist. Marylou stays but I go back so I can get the comfort of his room and I get it ready for when he's back.

I finally get a text from Marylou telling me he's done but he's extra loopy, which makes me laugh.

I get there and see Matt crying and as soon as I go in he stops and instantly wants hugs and kisses, I can see what Marylou meant by "he's extra loopy" haha

You get in the car and Matt starts crying AGAIN. "Matt why are you cryinggg now?" "Because I can't fell my mouth and the bad man took my teeth" he says violently sobbing "awww mat come here" I say hugging him "y/n I want ice-cream and ChapStick"
"What ice cream and ChapStick do you want I'll get you it"
"YOUR SAYING I HAVE DRY LIPS AND YOU WONT KISS ME ANYMOREEEEatt say still sobbing "no Matt you asked for it and I'll still kiss you" "YEYYY" "I love you Matt I really do"
"EVEN IF I WAS A WORM?!?!"
"Yes Matt even if you a worm"
"SO YOU WOULD CHEAT IN ME?!?!"
"NOOO- actually just try have a nap it will help you goof."

I know this one was a bit random but I hope you enjoyed it, also I'm still taking requests!

Ty for reading!