Chapter 7 - New Operator

Start from the beginning

Reliable on the battlefield but elusive on the landship. Quite a few rumours circle around about him, but nobody could tell for sure which is truth and which is not.

Clinical Analysis:

Increase Trust to 25

Imaging tests on this operator show clear outlines of internal organs with no abnormal dark spots or shadows. Our tests also confirmed a complete lack of originium particles present in the circulatory system with no signs of infection. Confirming this operator as uninfected.

[Cell-Originium Assimilation] 0%

[Blood Originium-Crystal Density] 0.00u/L

When operator Tacet was questioned with his unbelievably clean results he made no secret of his unique immunity to most diseases. Now including oripathy to both our discovery.

Notice: Further file access denied under higher authorization requirement by order of Doctor Kal'tsit.

Archive File 1

Increase Trust to 50

Contrary to his intention of lying low he actually has a bit of popularity and goodwill going for him on Rhodes Island. While he seems to be of the generic lone lupo type he does go out and is inevitably rounded up into a chat or activity with other operators. For while he avoids these interactions he doesn't consistently decline them.

In addition, once given the position of squad leader his mindfulness to both the small needs of the operators and the requirements of the mission's success are never lacking to say the least. When he manages to slip unnoticed he will usually go on lone long walks atop the landship. He can also be found at certain pubs and cafés, enjoying a drink while scrolling through his data pad or reading a book. Though on many days he spends his time training his melee skills or practising with the weapons of his choice.

Archive File 2

Increase Trust to 100

Tacet's arrival to Rhodes Island caused quite a few ripples for obvious reasons. Ulteriorly finding that he was the reason that Ace's team survived the evacuation of Mirny from Ursus territory. And the subsequent discovery of his immunity to oripathy. His body is also so much more durable than most of our operators. He can recover from grievous, even mortal wounds and in a time too short to be thought possible.

For some reason he decided to abandon the use of the weapons he came with, citing ''it's better that way'' without adding furthermore. What we'll add is the fact that he lacked even a modicum of understanding regarding Arts. Yet that didn't stop him from taking it from zero and learn to understand all the processes that made it work. Now he can wield both his newly acquired arts weapons and also use Arts on the katana he retrieved from a defeated Reunion member.

His combat prowess is very high. Not by some raw power but by being the product of years of learning and refinement. He can quickly switch from expertly giving accurate, deadly shots to jumping in the fray with no less deadliness with his sword. His evident skills show that he could be an invaluable asset to Rhodes Island, yet he refuses to do more. He can command, he can plan, and he can certainly fight impossible odds. Yet we still cannot guess the true reason why he refuses a more important role.

Archive File 3

Increase Trust to 150

It is difficult to gauge Tacet's true feelings and thoughts. He seems to be a master at hiding them, skilfully choosing to withhold words and expressions if it doesn't suit him to be revealed. And even when he does, they feel like given by the ration.