9

.

.

.

The meeting wasn't awkward as Jungwon thought. They right away found something to talk about, and everything was alright. Jungwon was a little nervous because he's not used to meeting new people, but with Ni-ki it was somehow different. He didn't mind it though.

The younger boy was very talkative but it didn't bothered Jungwon. He was more of a listener type so he was fine with it. They bought their ice cream and started walking around the park.
"When i was going here I saw arcade maybe 10 minutes from here by bus, can we go there?"

Jungwon thoughts for a moment, He didn't take enough money with him, but they would probably have a little fun there, and he doesn't have to buy anything.
"Alright, let's go." he noticed how Ni-ki's eyes lit up when he heard his words.

They started walking towards the bus stop. When they got there they had to wait another 6 minutes. Jungwon took out his phone and noticed few messages from Jake.

.

.

Jakey Hyung
I fucking love this kid
have i told you it already?
No?
Then im telling you i love
him🥹

Wonie😸
no you haven't why?

well
i loooove him
can i keep him?

UMMMM
NO?

WON PLEASE
HE'S THE MOST PRECIOUS
KID I'VE EVER MET

STILL NO

😭😭

it's literally as if
i told you
hey can i keep Lyla?

no.

now you know

alg alg
anyway
Jiwon likes ramen?
(I hope yes🙄🙄)

Yep
He likes it
there should be several
packages on the top shelf

okok
that's all i wanted to know
byee
have nice time at ur datee

not a date but thanks
ig??

.

.

Jungwon chuckled slightly then looked at the board. 2 more minutes. He then turned to the side where Ni-ki was standing to see him looking at him. The boy gave him a smile and Jungwon slowly moved closer to him.

There were a few more people at the bus stop and he didn't like the feeling of people passing by very close to him. The bus finally arrived as expected, all packed. They waited for people to get off and then they entered.

Jungwon stood by the door, Ni-ki right next to him. He was constantly being pushed by the people in the bus. He pursed his lips and gripped the pipe tighter.
"You okay?" Jungwon asked noticing everything.
"Yeah, just too many people.." The boy replied quietly, and gritted his teeth as he felt someone step on his foot.

The older nodded and pulled him a little closer to himself. He quickly switched places with him and stood in front of him, so no one touched him anymore.
"Thank you." Ni-ki whispered as he leaned on the door.