8

.

.

.

As soon as Jungwon's phone started to ring, he accepted the call. After a few seconds, the boy saw Ni-ki's face on the screen.
"What the fuck are you doing?" He asked when he noticed the purple towel on Ni-ki's shoulders and that his hair was blonde.

The boy laughed before coming closer to his phone.
"I got bored, so I decided to dye my hair." Jungwon shook his head in disbelief. A smile creeped onto his face.
"Sometimes I can't understand your actions."

"Huh?" The younger asked while reading the instruction.
"Never mind." He quickly said.
"Okay.. So, I need to keep them like this for about 45 minutes but I'll keep it longer anyway. Will you set an alarm?"

The older stopped whatever he was doing just to take the phone in both his hands.
"First, yea i'll set the alarm. Second, are you dumb? You're literally dyeing your hair from black to blonde, you better stick to that shitty instruction." Jungwon said shaking his phone.

"Geez, okay." Ni-ki laughed then walked out of the bathroom.
"Where are you going?"
"I'll be making origami hats."
"For 45 minutes?"
"Yup."

"Have fun or something." The older then went to take some juice.
"Now i need to google how I'm supposed to do this." He heard Ni-ki's voice and then aggressive typing.

After a while, he spoke again.
"Never mind, I'm too lazy. how much time left?"
"My dear friend, you have to wait 38 more minutes." Ni-ki groaned.
"I'm gonna watch a movie. Do you have any recommendations?"

Now Jungwon had to think. It wasn't that he didn't watch movies, but now his mind went blank and he couldn't remember anything he watched. So he simply said 'no'.

After few seconds, the intro to Netflix was heard.
"So what are you watching?"
"It turned out that I was watching a movie and there were only 40 minutes left so yea."
"Mhm."

Jungwon lay down with the phone in his hand but then his brother came into the living room.
"Hyung? Can you disconnect it?" he asked, holding out in front of him two connected Lego bricks.

Jungwon chuckled and as he took them in his hand he frowned.
"Did you bite them?" Jungwon looked at the young boy.
"I couldn't disconnect them!" Jiwon defended himself.

Junfwon laughed then wiped the blocks and then disconnected them. The boy thanked him with a smile and then went back to his room

.

.

While Jungwon was playing the game, and watching what Ni-ki was doing from time to time, the alarm clock rang.
"Ni-ki go rinse off the hair dye." He informed going back to the call.

"Shit, I forgot about you. This movie was just pretty good." Ni-ki apologized and then entered the bathroom.
"It's okay." The older quickly said.

Ni-ki muted hinself and put the phone down so all Jungwon saw was the ceiling and part of the lamp. While the boy was busy Jungwon decided to see what his brother was doing.

He got out of bed and quietly entered his room. The boy was sitting on his bed with a book on his lap and a pen in his hand. The Lego set was placed on the floor.
"Hi Jiwonie."