Chapter 115: Trip To Florida Day Two Part Three

Start from the beginning

Nate: Terry you got to understand Chris was at our room last night trying to get back with him and have sex. He angry because it seems as though Chris playing with his emotions our just trying to have both in his life.

JB: Terry I want leave cause I going to attack him no offense to everyone I'm sorry but he fake as fuck right now to me. One he playing my cousin and two he making all of us look like fools or something. You can't be with a nigga for years then here with a girl cause he didn't want marry you. That's some typical shit and I ain't with it. He almost get slap last night I don't play that shit bey. when we get this food I want go

Bentley: JB chill out!

JB: No bey I don't like that shit it's corny bey! I don't appreciate that at all if you know you in love with my cousin stop playing games and man the fuck up stop acting. Is you a little boy or a man nigga!

Bentley: Mjay real talk right you single don't watch nothing. He free to do what he want you just needed to not even have him in your space to talk that bull around your head. Leave him I guess he found something in her so let's just be happy for him. JB and you need to calm the fuck down don't be trying to get in no shit bey before I fuck you up especially with my cousin.

JB: Alright babe! You chill out now before you get that beating and you taking up for your family so I looking out for mine

Bentley: Oh like lastnight and no I ain't what he doing is dumb but I don't want neither of you get into it. I will have to sit out cause Chris my cousin and you my boyfriend I can't choose sides in that so to avoid that situation I telling you shut your cute, sexy, big dick, tight booty, all man, mr manager ass up (They started to laugh and just like that JB was cool. Bentley got that touch cause Jb was cool as ice. I was trying to keep cool myself because I was thinking the most vindictive shit. Like just going over there and telling jasmine how deep Chris use to be in me or how long we been together. We use to sleep together most every night for a few years. I wonder if she would be happy to hear that but that's what them loose booty bottoms would do. My father specify said don't be one of those! He got up from the table then he walked over to us. He was looking at me but the face he made that Jason was there was priceless! He was shocked! Who gives a fuck though!

Chris: Fellas I will catch you guys a little later this afternoon we going do couple of things then will meet up with you guys

Me: Hurry get the fuck out here! No one cares!

Chris: immature ass nigga! Chill out bey! I gone Terry I going to call you

Me: You almost want sound str8 there! Come round me again with your bullshit I dare you! (He looked to see if Jasmine was looking then he just turn around got her then they left. I wasn't going to out him but I just wanted him to see that we the niggas that know you and who you over there trying to be ain't you)

Jason: Babe you good?

Me: Yea I'm good yo! What we going to do today fellas I want go. Oh I want go to the mall to shop a little

Terry: Then we can go get drunk we can shop ,chill out by the pool, go on a road trip, or even go go cart driving.

Me: let's go shopping then go cart driving then chill out by the pool. (My phone started to ring then it was my brother or it's KJ calling off his phone he know my number like a book)

KJ: Daddy!

Me: Son!

KJ: Daddy

Me: Son

KJ: Daddy!

Me: Son

KJ: Daddy stop playing you ain't funny man. stop

Me: I started to laugh then I say ok I stop I miss you

KJ: I miss you too daddy you get my plane yet

Me: You calling me for a plane you ain't saying how much you love me or nothing. You ain't ready for daddy to come home yet

KJ: daddy you know I love you but did you get it yet please get it or one helicopter

Me: I going get it right now alright

KJ: Terrell want one too let me talk to uncle Terry ( I gave the phone to Terry then he was like no I going get it right now so I asked him what he going get.Terrell told him to buy power boats for him and KJ. I just laughed because these two together aren't any good. They got me buying the planes and Terry the boats I guess Chris getting the cars. Terry looked at me then he said our kids together are going to be terrors I then see that. He said they are coning their fathers. He gave the phone back to me then I said where is your uncle so he gave the phone to him.

David: little bro wassup

Me: I'm good how are you doing they being good I hope

David: Yea they behaving we having fun. Love them being here with me and KJ is a smart kid. A smooth talker as well he very smooth and know how to get what he want.

Me: I'm sorry I don't know where he get that from but I'm glad you guys having fun together. How things coming with you and your baby mother

David: I told her to give me a time frame for when she coming.She say she don't know and I keep asking what's the problem you already had the baby so tell me why you don't want come home.

Me: Why don't you come over here and see what's up bey. Like I just have a feeling something is up big brother and I want you come make sure everything is ok. You off so suprise her and come over on tomorrow. I will send some money for KJ and a Tyrell ticket cause mom and dad still away. He said I love you little brother I think I should come check for real. I'm coming Friday after noon when I tell these two they going crazy but I will pay for there tickets. They my nephew it's the least I can do. Where they're passports?

Me: you got my house key it right in the top draw . Good thing I got the both of there passports but it in my top draw.See you when you come bro!

I kind of felt bad but I don't want him to be a fool. She a good person though but it's something that got her not wanting to come home. I know how he feel he want to start bonding with his kid. His son probably will cry when he hold him cause he been away from him for so long. I just hope she ain't come over here and find love or doing something sneaky

Hope you guys enjoyed this one! Make sure to comment like and subscribe to your boy!

This story hit 200k mark so thanks again for being loyal readers

What you think is up with David's baby mother?

Do you think a big fight maybe or maybe not will go down with Chris & Mjay or Chris & JB or Chris & Terry soon?