I Know All Too Well

Summary: Curtis's first night with you, what's Steve's secret?

Pairings: Curtis Everett X Reader

Rating: Explicit

Warnings: Explicit language, nightmares, panic attack, PTSD, therapy dog, explicit sexual content, smut, groping, boob play, fingering, introduction to a dom/sub dynamic, 18+ ONLY

Word Count: 2.6k

Curtis blinks away the sleep from his eyes, still dark in your room, woke up by Axel going between nudging and licking your hand, trying to wake you up

Curtis blinks away the sleep from his eyes, still dark in your room, woke up by Axel going between nudging and licking your hand, trying to wake you up. Your body sweaty and seizing, before your eyes fly open in a panic. "No, he won't take them," slinging the blanket off of you, you walk into the twin's room. Axel looks up at only you, following behind. Curtis unaware of what to do follows softly behind. Not wanting to make this situation worse.

When you reach their bedroom, your hand goes to each of their cheeks. Feeling their baby soft skin, and the heavy breathing on the back of your hand. Standing in the middle of the room just staring at their sleeping bodies, Axel nudges at your hand, and you finally look down at him, giving him a tear-streaked smile. "Sorry," you whisper at him.

"You don't have to apologize for that," Curtis slowly makes his way into the room. His broad shoulders nearly taking up the entire doorframe when you finally turn around to look at him. Feeling a bit light headed from the nightmare that felt too real.

"I was talking to Axel."

"I know. He gets it though," he nods towards the dog, who still sits in the floor staring up at you. "Are you okay, to go back to bed?"

You glance back at the twins. They still sleep comfortably, and you let a few tears fall before nodding your head, and follow Curtis and Axel back in the bedroom. When you get in there you realize that the two of you still are wearing your clothes from earlier. "You look uncomfortable," you tell Curtis who just stands in your room.

"I'm fine."

"I meant your sleeping clothes...I may have something of Jake's," you turn to look through your drawers.

"I could just..." you turn back to look at him, and he's reaching behind his back, "Uncomfortable?"

"No," he removes his shirt, and begins undoing his belt, looking up at you to test how comfortable you are before unbuttoning his jeans. "Can I...um...well I..."

"You want to wear my shirt?" when you bite at your lip, he's already throwing the long-sleeved shirt towards you. "I can close my eyes while you get undressed," you wait to watch him just to make sure. "I'm not going to open them, but you could get dressed."

Giving him a giggle, you begin to change and crawl into bed. Your eyes stare up at Curtis, unaware of how your doe eyes looking up at him is driving him crazy. When you pat the bed, he looks down at Axel on his own bed in the floor. "What about..."