Andy's Phone Call

Summary: Andy makes a phone call

Pairings: Andy Barber X Reader

Rating: Explicit

Warnings: Mentions of nude photos, affair, mentions of sharing, 18+ ONLY

Word Count: 297

After you told Andy about where the photos were being sent from, he was shocked, angry even

After you told Andy about where the photos were being sent from, he was shocked, angry even. He had assumed that it was either Ransom, or at the very least someone from his family, but to find out it was him? After all he had done for him. He tried to be dismissive about the information you had discovered, hoping that you would just drop it, lest you discovered more.

The next day when he got into work, he asked his secretary not to bother him until the door opened back up. Informing her he had a very important phone call. Calling down to St. Petersburg, he knows he'll still be at home. The school bus should have just picked her up.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Andy asks him on the phone.

"Not sure I follow Andy."

"You're the one that sent me those photos?"

"Linda sent them to me. Thought I might like them, and told me to do what I thought best. Did you know she was cheating on you before they were sent to you?"

"I had my suspicions when I kept seeing phone calls from him on our phone bill."

"And you're okay with it?"

Andy laughs. "Don't act like I haven't shared before."

"Fair enough. Up until you were getting the photos you weren't sharing with this one. Why is she so special?"

"I made her my wife.."

"When are you coming back down?"

"Don't know. Things are stressful here. I hate that prick, and I don't fully trust her to leave."

"I have a solution, she still doesn't know. Don't foresee her ever figuring out."

"You don't think we're past this?"

"Come down here then, let her have her fun with Ransom."

"Fine, we'll try it your way."

"Good, I was getting a little worried there. Thought you would never make the offer again."