What Did You Do?

Summary: Chaos ensues at girls night in

Pairings: Andy Barber X Reader, Jake Jensen X Reader, Ransom Drysdale X Reader

Rating: Explicit

Warnings: Explicit language, explicit sexual content, alcohol consumption, stalking, dildo, date rape, drug use (molly/marijuana), noncon/dubcon, dry humping, oral sex (female receiving), PIV sex, unprotected sex, cream pie, 18+ ONLY

Word Count: 5.8K

Jake wraps his arm around you, giving you a quick kiss to your temple, his arm lingering slightly, before you spin out of his grasp

Jake wraps his arm around you, giving you a quick kiss to your temple, his arm lingering slightly, before you spin out of his grasp. His hand pats your back and you head in, noticing how Steve and Jake continue talking, despite not knowing each other that much, or so you thought. Bucky gives you a hug, telling you to have fun, and they can have someone drive you home if needed. Him and Sam leave, and Nat pulls you in the living room to meet Wanda, who holds up a bottle of wine. Nat hands you a glass and you hold it out for her to pour some in there. Gasping at the amount she pours in.

"Oh, I normally don't drink that much."

"Tonight, you are. You're a free woman! It's time to celebrate your life as a single woman," she giggles, urging you to take another drink.

"I don't know how long she'll be single for," Becca winks taking a long sip of wine, and when you gasp, she laughs shaking her head. "Let's see you got the rich pretty boy, the nerdy puppy, and was that a handsome doctor I saw talking to you?"

All this time, you just assumed Steve and Becca had a private little thing. He gushed about her constantly, and even hung out with her quite a bit. "No," you shake your head. "We're friends. Not like you two."

Everyone loudly laughs. "He's not my type."

"Not your type?" you scoff. "He's attractive, calm and soothing, a good listener, great with kids, kind..."

"And basically, my brother. I've known that man my whole life. I couldn't imagine even kissing him. So, have you? He seemed cozy with you."

Sarah rolls her eyes, bringing in a charcuterie board. "She needs to stay single for a while."

"I agree. He's a friend. He's been a good friend to me. And he doesn't need my drama. Another paternity battle," staring up at the ceiling you let out an exasperated huff, before taking another sip of your wine, looking out the living room window, thinking you saw something.

Wanda gets comfy on the love sac in the corner, grabbing a fluffy throw to wrap around her. "I know I'm new, but fill me in. If you don't mind. We can change the subject."

"No, it's fine. I can't talk about this with Ransom or Jake. Jake easily gets I guess jealous, maybe angry. Ransom is annoyed. We were on the way for him to adopt Iris. That's halted it, and I don't know what Frank wants," you take another pause to look out the window with a drink of wine. "You mind if we turn the outdoor lights on?"