Fights

It was me and Matt's daily routine Matt scrolling on Instagram on my phone lying on his chest watching his TV and every once in a while glancing at eachother.it was peace full and nice. But suddenly Matt stops scrolling and pushes me of him hovering over the ned.

"Matt what's wrong" I say so confused as he's never done this before he loves cuddles. He just stands starting at me
In shock and I instantly get nervous.

"Y/N WHY THE ACTUAL FUCK DO A GOOD LOOKING GUY ON INSTA AND WHY HAVE YOU LIKED ALL HIS PISTS" He screams at me "lemme see the phone Matt" I say shakily with tears in my eyes nervous. "WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU CRYING ITS YOU CHEATING ON ME" He says pushing me forcefully into the back wall and I instantly start bawling my eyes out in pain and fall to the floor."GET UP YOU LITTLE PUSSY" He says and grabs my wrist and pulls me up but he had a ring on and it cut my whole wrist and it starting to bleed really badly.

He just keeps screaming,shouting,hitting and pushing me and calling me things.
but all I can think of is nick and Chris hoping one of them will hear and help me.

He then grabs my hair and swings me into the wall and throws my stuff at me and tells me to leave. He leaves the room first but I don't know we're he went. I start crying but he left the door open a little and I see nick walk past I say with the last of my strength "nick quick come here" he hears me and turns around and sees me. His face turns white.he was shocked. But he his his emotions and runs up to me and hugs me "oh y/n what happened" he whispers in my ear. "Nick" I say "stop asking questions and take me to your room" I say with a very wibily wobbly voice.

I clearly can't walk but he takes me to his room and places me on his bed "what happened,who done it who do you need" he says visibly concerned about my state. "Matt done it-" he cuts me of "I'm getting my mum and Chris" "DONT GET M-" "I know y/n I know"

Chris appears first, alone. His mouth drops and hugs me as I cry in his shoulder. I glance up and Matt's standing at the door way clearly still mad and I clench onto Chris as hard as I can in fear. "OH SO YOUR TRYING TO GET WITH MY BROTHER NOW WOWWW YOUR JUST A GREAT GIRLFRIEND AREN'T YOU" Matt screeches. Chris breaks our hug and leaves closing the door behind him. I could hear Matt and Chris argue.it reminded me of my mum and dad when I was younger. I see one of nicks stuffed animals and hug it and sob.

Soon after nick and Marylou come into the room, Matt and Chris were gone. Oh y/n you gorgeous girl" Marylou says lovingly. As she cleans my scars nick tells me all about his stuffed animals making me laugh.

Marylou and nick sit and talk to me for a while so they can cheer me up. Suddenly the door opens I clench on Marylou's hand as I watch it open. It was Matt he looks as if he had been crying but as soon as he sees me he starts bawling our eyes out. And just the sight of him crying makes me cry. I could tell he was sorry. He comes to me with open arms giving me a hug and lifting me up. "We'll leave you kidos be" Marylou says gesturing to nick and Chris to follow.

"I'm so so sorry y/n I didn't want to hurt you.i love you so so much I'm so sorry"

Matt I love you even more trust me

do you still love me y/n

Of course I do Matt

Are you telling the truth

MATT IF YOU DONT SHUT UP ILL KISS YOU SO YOU DO

Well then I'll keep talking

We end up just sleeping and crying in nicks bed which nick didn't like so he jamp on the bed to got us off and Matt cared me to his room... And let's just say there was more screaming than sleeping...

this is my first story so sorry if it's bad but I'm taking any requests!

Ty for reading!