42│ Her Attitude

Just like how their relationship is getting better.. Where Yn always try to do something like this against him and he won't even question her he just let her do whatever want.. But still he also have the mere control over her and thats his touch.. Even she pulls out lot of attitude he know his touch will make her weak..

And its not like he didn't touch her just because she said so..

He still do that.. He won't miss anything chance to hold her on him even tho she would say don't he would slyly do that and actually it isn't bothering her too much.. And she want to break his egoistic and cruel personality for that she is doing this all..And its not like she forgive him..

But she don't this is right or not but for know she can't do anything just because he is the only place now she is safe.. Thats the main thing here.. Now she trust him entirely that he won't try to harm her nor her son.. But that really don't mean she did forgive him.. She still hate the fact what he did to her..

And thinking from so many phase somewhere she also don't wanna leave him.. But even tho this everything won't help him to erase his sins.. That won't be able to replace her tears.. And today is something different that she is planning.. She tip toped and trying to make tie around his neck..

'Now tell me Sweetheart what exactly you are planning to do with this attitude behavior..?'

She didn't said anything.. That he is getting little irritated.. But he tried to control.. And now a days she is showing too much attitude that he is unable to control his angry.. He is trying way too much hard not to shout at her or anything.. But she is playing too much now..

Done with her work she walked away that he shut her eyes getting too much her attitude that he trying to hold back too much.. That he walked behind her.. That she smirk seeing him following her like a lost puppy but not know he is hiding the tiger in him..

She walked into the kitchen where there no one present.. The second she enter there he pinned her on the wall.. Placing his face just infront her, Her heart skip a beat she gulp seeing his eyes getting dark.. That he spoke..

'Im asking you something Sweetheart.. You better tell me.. I ain't gonna hold back too much..'

She slyly smirk at him.. That he is yet again trying to be domain over her and that she can just pull his mask off.. That she scoff and said with a kind a mocking voice...

'So Mr. Kim don't want forgiveness..?'

He gritted his teeth getting angry.. But he have to control his angry just for her as he glare at her and spoke..

'Sweetheart Isn't it too much don't you think..? Its enough alright..'

That she too glare at him with too much hates and that too her eyes got teary..

'Then what about me..? Isn't it too much that i bear your animalistic behavior on my body.. I.. I literally got into too much because of you.. Isn't it too much..?'

Her words hold pain and hate.. He yet again closed his eyes that he couldn't able too see her tears.. And that too because him she went into this situation..

And yet after she said if he want her to forgive, he would listen to her but how much tired to be nice with her at the he will lost his temper there and she is making him too much low infront her that it is hard for him to control its anger..

Even he want her with him that can't make him bear her this kind of attitude too much.. He sigh seeing her tears and said softly..

'Fine sweetheart.. Do whatever you want.. But you know how much it is hard to control my angry when doing this much..'