37│Knowing

Smiling like a idiot he himself forget everything around him.. And for some mere words he is still smiling..

'She care about me..?'

This is what he is keep murmuring as if it is some mantra or something.. He couldn't stop thinking about those morning incident.. And her words made him more crazy as if no one ever bahave like they care for him..

But from her its special.. Even jimin care about him but he didn't felt that so special but when she did he felt he won or something.. And now he is behaving like a teenage boy who just got a smile from his crush..

And this all happening there is someone who is watching this Blushing man from outside.. And it was Jimin.. He just scoff seeing Taehyung like that..

'Why this bastard is blushing now..? Did he again try to rape his wife..'

He scoff and get into his office.. Just then he said loudly made Taehyung wake up from his morning dream..

'Mr. Kim its your office for your kind information..'

And as always he didn't like how jimin interpreted him again like this.. That he galre at jimin..

'You again forget to knock Mr. Park..?'

'Just like you forget you are human..?'

Jimin just spat back at him with a meaning full sword like words.. And that made him frown, he narrowed his eyes and asked..

'Mind to explain..?'

That jimin just scoff and said..

'Nothing just you are behaving like a animal now or monster yeahh its suit more for a person like you..'

And this type of mean words are making him angry.. That he shout at jimin..

'What the fuck you mean..?'

And at the same spirit jimin too spat back at aggressiveness made Taehyung shock for some mere second..

'WHAT I MEAN..? YOU FUCKING HEARTLESS JUST RAPE HIS OWN WIFE AND NOW ASKING ME WHAT THE FUCK..?'

Now he got why jimin have to behave this way.. And hearing those from him Taehyung got irritated about it.. He shut his eye tightly not want hear more from him.. And he himself don't want to recall that day again but for him it wasn't a big thing or something he don't find it a bad thing.. For him,

she is his wife and she disobey him so he punished.. Its just that nothing more.. And here he don't know doing that too her is something bad or he don't know how she felt how painful is that.. He know nothing about that.. Till now he didn't though there is a second phase abut that night..

But now hearing jimin he though for a second..'Did i done something bad..' This is what he though.. He questioned himself for a second..

'Now you got nothing to say..?'

Taehyung just look at him blankly and said..

'She is my wife jimin..'

He said blankly that held some kind of pity on himself.. That show the helpless in him hearing Jimin's words..at that jimin sigh seeing him not getting what he meant by that.. He sat beside him.. Approaching him he said calmly..

'Taehyung.. Ik.. Ik you care about her now.. But think about it..you.. You hurt her.. She can't just let slide that away.. Its her pride, its her body, its her soul you ruined.. She can't forget that this easy.. She can't Taehyung.. She is in pain.. And now you were trying to make her safe protecting her caring her doing everything but is that making her happy? You are forcing her to be happy.. Frist know her pain then heal her then let her free that only can give her happiness..'

Hearing this all Taehyung look at him with a guilty look and yet again he continued..

'Ik Taehyung now you are really happy began with her.. See now you are even blushing thinking about her.. Now its the time to give your love to her.. You done a mistake at once but its time to correct it.. You can make her happy i believe that..'

__^___

He walked into the dim light room only to see Yn on the bed sleeping with jihoon..He look at them fondly just then unknowingly his eyes got teary that his heart is murmuring something..

'This is what you have been craving for, This is what you lost, This is what you destroyed, This is what you need, This is what waiting for you..This is for you'

His heart keep telling him seeing the most blessed thing that can feel as a father.. But somewhere he lost or he destroyed that feelings..

His eyes moved on her face, Even if she is sleeping her face have that pain that she is been carrying by her own.. He gulp bend to her face just to track the hair strands..

'Did i hurt you Sweetheart.. I was unaware about that.. I was not knowing that im hurt you sweetheart.. I didn't realised anything.. Can't i keep you with me..?'

Yes he was not knowing about that.. He don't know forcing her is something bad that a husband can do to his wife for him it just a punishment but he don't know that can effect her emotion, that can effect their relation..

But hearing that from jimin he thought about that and somehow he realised what he done to her.. That from some point he regret that.. But its not gonna change anything still raping is raping that even she don't have any reason to forgive him.. He placed a kiss on her forehead..

'I want you with me and i will keep you with me.. I will do anything that can keep you with me..'

_^__

Many of you will feel offence hearing this.. Like you will ask is he stupid to not knowing forcing his wife is raping her..But still some men are not knowing, forcefully doing sex with wife is Rape..

Men like them are not knowing that violence against their own wife is a crime or not knowing how it gonna effect her emotionally.. Their inner mind is saying its just fine its not big deal to do something like that to her.. So keep in mind this type of people still exists..

Vote target 100