29│Kiss Me

Yn Flashback 1

She was so happy to achieve her dream and was completely over joy.. As she walk towards campus with so much of hope.. University of UK.. And the day she enjoy a lot..

And now it's a lunch time and she was in canteen eating her lunch when she caught someone's stare on her.. She creeps out the moment but just figure it out.. But it was happening continually..

Most of the time that boy was eyeing on her and it's disturbing her so much.. She found he was following her everywhere she goes even she caught him outside her house at nigh..and finaly she was ready to ask him.. Like why the fuck you are staring at me..?

That was also a lunch in canteen.. She walk towards him with a glare.. And she can see a weird smirk on him that creeps her out more.. For a moment she though "it's a bad idea to show up on him"

But pushing that.. She walk to him and asked not caring about anything..

"I've been seeing you past this week.. And you are staring at me.. And stalking me..For what huh?.. Just stop it alright it's creeps me out.. Don't bother me again.. If that happens again i will complain about you.."

Saying that she was about to go away.. But man!! He grab her hands and pull her closer..Her eyes widen at that very moment.. She freeze for a second.. The whole campus was staring at them, making videos and cheering them up.. God knows what's that for..

He smirk even more and coiled his hands on her waist.. Pulling her more that his face was hover her.. As he whisper to her face..

"Dear Yn, you've been too much bold now..? Huh?.. Well this is the moment i'm waiting for and darling welcome me to your life.. It's going to be more wild day by day.."

And the poor girl didn't even got a time to reacts to that.. Coz that was so unexpected af.. That she didn't even had in her life till now..

__^__

PRESENT

She flint when she heard him.. She look at him and avert her eyes with a gulp not having guts to look at him, she look away.. But he walk towards her and yet again asked..

"Were you trying to ignore me or what sweetheart..? Didn't i told you we are not going to talk about your past..?"

He said that coz he know that's going to hurt her and make her health even more worst.. But that time he was so frustrated that why he become aggressive to know about her.. Now he is calm..

And getting no response from her he is getting pissed.. And getting really irritated he pull her towards him since she back facing him her back touched on his chest.. Resting his chin on her shoulder he whisper..

"I told you.. I hate when you ignore.. Just don't repeat again.. Or somehow are you mad at me..?
Hearing about jihye..?"

He asked she sigh and sperate herself from him and moved away.. And Taehyung didn't said or did anything let her be.. As she said kinda like a whisper but enough him to hear..

"Doing this much to my life whether you are asking me this..I'm always mad at  you and i will be always.."

He just chuckle and said..

"Taking too much sweetheart..? Jihye is my past and you are my future.. That's all.. And what's that means is.. You will me with me till the end.. I don't care about whether you are happy or not.. Understand sweetheart..?!"

Hearing him she just look away with teary eyes.. But she look at him with a hopeful eyes when he said while bend to her level placing his face over her almost his lips are fanning on her as he whisper with a smirk..

"And i was thinking.. tomorrow is jiyoon's birthday.. Do you wanna meet him.."

She look at his eyes and blink.. Wondering how he know about that.. She gulp and look down.. But he rise her face to him with his hands and said..

"We will go to him tomorrow.. After buying him a present and whatever you want be ready sweetheart.. But there is a condition.."

She frown a little.. As he chuckle and scan her face with a  intimate eyes that end  up on her lips and by then she understand what he  meant... She know he was trying tto domain her..

Just coz she was speaking against him.. But also wonder  why he isn't harming her.. As she gulp and was about to move away but before that his hand coiled around her waist and pull her closer to him.. As he whisper..

"Just kiss me back sweetheart.."

That's it he smash his lips on her very slowly.. He kiss her so softly giving her time to kiss him back but she ws just closing her tightly and have a grip on his collar.. As he began to move a little fast while saying..

"Kiss me back soon.. I can't handle more.. Kiss me before i go wild.."

And shutting her eyes too tight.. She kiss him back.. He really got goosebumps when her soft lips were moving around him.. He stop for a while wondering how will she kiss him diligently..

And that girl just got melt by that she kiss him so dearly.. And that almost made him impatient to go aggressive on her.. Tightened grip on her.. He enter tongue on her, that she gladly accept..

Kissing aggressively for minutes .. He let off her.. Breathing heavily both of them rest eachother forehead together.. She said..

"Please.. Please don't play with me.."

...

Vote target - 100

__^__

Will be continued..