XXV

Tupac slowly raised up her dress, revealing her solid blue underwear, and perfectly shaped breasts, she wasn't wearing a bra. He used his lips to kiss all over her body, starting at her lips, and ending at her thighs. He took her panties off, immediately making Jada shut her legs.

"Don't be nervous baby," He said softly in her ear as he was connecting his moisturized lips with her perfumed neck.
Jada listened to him and slowly opened her legs. He bit his lip before inserting his middle and ring fingers inside of her and used his thumb to play with her clit.

Jada grew wetter as he played with her. You could hear the wet noises as he pumped back and forth with his fingers.

"Mmmm.." She moaned lightly, immediately turning him on.
He bent down to suck on her clit instead, still using his fingers.

"Fuck..." She muttered under her breath, while placing her hands on top of his head.
Tupac loved how she tasted, he knew she would feel even better.
Jada grabbed his face wanting to taste herself. Tupac followed her request, putting his juicy lips on to hers. Their wet and warm tongues battled with each other. Of course he won, biting her bottom lip in the process.

Jada practically begged for him to take his clothes off, she was irritated she couldn't feel his skin.
Pac removed his clothing slowly, teasing her while doing so.
She played with her hard nipples, enjoying the show he was putting on. Their eyes never broke contact. He revealed his Thug Life tattoo above his well defined abdomen, he then removed his bottom barrier, unveiling his rock hard member.

Jada quivered under him as he started to brush his tip among her wet opening.

"Stop teasing me Pac.." She told him.

"You want it?" He asked her.

"Yes Pac." She nodded, unable to wait any longer.

They both hitched a small breath of air, once he finally pushed himself into her.

"Ohmy—Fuckkk" She whimpered as his repetitive thrusts jointed them together.
"Mmmmh.." She squirmed and moaned loud enough to turn him on more.

"I know baby.. I know.." He said into her ear, "Let me hear you.."

The sound of his deep voice in her ear made her want to give him her all.

He let his hand apply pressure onto her waist, whilst pounding her heavily.

"I can't—" She whimpered.

"This what you wanted though," He said under his heavy breaths.

"Fuck Pac!" She placed her hand on his torso to ease the pleasuring pain.

"J, you better take this dick.." He said immediately pinning her hand back.

Jada did as she was told and placed her hands on his back instead, sinking her nails into his skin.

"It feels so good.." she whined.

Her opening finally started to adjust to his large size, sending him over the edge causing him to curse lowly under his breath.

"Fuck...you so wet for me baby.." He told her as he started to slow down, so he wouldn't quickly reach his climax.

They both bit their lips as they watched his dick go in and out of her.