IV

Jada's heart literally fell out of her chest. She couldn't breathe.

"I-I-Wh?" She couldn't find any words to say.

"Just get here as fast as you can. I know he will want you here if he wakes up." Dre said and hung up the line.

If? Wake?
Her eyes burned and tears streamed down her caramel colored cheeks.

"Lesane." She muttered.
"Lesane!" She screamed.

Nia, Jada's bestfriend, who was staying in the guest room for the night, ran into Jada's room, "Jada?! What happened?"

"Nia..I need to get to New York right now!" Jada cried hysterically.

"Wha—"

"Now!"

Nia, who was also an actress, called her assistant to get her plane ready.

"They shot my Pac!" Jada screamed and fell to the floor. She didn't know what to feel or think. She just knew that he could not leave her.

"Jada, I called my plane, I'll drive you to the port. Don't worry about anything, I'll be here when you get back." Nia said.
They both jumped in Nia's car and sped down the street to her plane.
_______

"On everything, them Bad Boy niggas are done." Suge yelled.

"We don't even know if it was them." Snoop said.

"If you don't shut the fuck up. You swear Pac is two sided, but it's always you. You stay defending Bad Boy every chance you get" Dre stood up.
They were in the hospital lobby. Pac just went into surgery. News spread fast, fans were already outside the hospital waiting for the next update.

Snoop jumped up to Dre, but Suge made sure they were separated.

"He get on my nerves, but Pac still my nigga!" Snoop  screamed, "Don't even get it fucked up, anyone who shoots at any of us is dead, but I'm just saying we don't know if it was them!"

Dre huffed and stared Snoop down. He pushed Suge off of him, and walked away to get some air.

"Both of yall need to calm the hell down. We don't know what condition Pac is in right now and y'all acting like this.."

Snoop waved Suge off, "Dre and Pac always start with me, but little do they know I love Pac like a brother. I'm hurt too. Shit."

Suge sighed as he put his cigar in his mouth, this was going to be awhile.
————
After 5 hours, Pac finally came out of surgery.

"Are you all family of Tu-? Tupac? Shak-? Shakur? Tupac Shakur?" A caucasian middle aged woman said as she came from the hospital hallway.

"Yes." Dre said, "His mother is on her way."

"Luckily, Mr. Shakur is fine. The chest bullet missed his heart by a few inches. The other two bullets thankfully missed his organs and important veins. He really lucked out."
Everyone sighed in relief.

"When can we see him?" Suge anticipated.

"He just got out of surgery. I think you all can visit for awhile before we order for him to get rest. He is not very responsive right now, but he is alert."