VIII

12pm, Saturday

"Yes.." Jada nodded her head at the doctor who was giving Pac his daily check up.

"Mr. Shakur, are you still on top of your meds?"

He scrunched his face up, "I ain't get no meds." He had an attitude with all of his doctors because he simply did not want to be there.

"I'm sorry?"

Jada butted into the conversation, "He didn't get any meds for him to take by himself. He had this nurse that just brought them into him but I think she got assigned to a new patient, he's been off drugs for a day or two, we didn't say anything because he said he feels fine, he's very persistent."

"Well, Mr. Shakur, you may not feel like it, but it's certainly not getting any better without your prescriptions. After I check your wounds and concussion, I will get you what you need, perhaps your girlfriend will help you with your medication?"

Jada turned hot and red. Tupac looked over to glance at her expression. All she could think about was last night and this morning. She woke up still under his arm, they shared a few long intimate kisses. She finally felt like their relationship was growing, but she was not his girlfriend. Yet.

"Ight, She'll help me just fine." Tupac said before Jada could deny her statement.

The doctor walked over to the bed and unwrapped everything, "How often are the wound bandages changed?"

"Ain't that something you supposed to keep track of?" He said smartly to the doctor.

Jada glared at him, "I change them every night around 8, the nurses do it during the day."

"The wounds have healed up a little, although your concussion is still severe. How are the headaches?"

Jada looked at him and knew he didn't want to be bothered with the doctor, so she spoke before he said something smart, "He usually complains twice a day. It was hurting this morning right Lesane?"

He nodded while the doctor wrote in her book.

"Okay, I know what will help, also creams and ointments to tone down the bruise on his head"
The doctor turned on her heel and started her way for the door, "I'll have everything by this evening"
Jada waited for the door to shut and then glared at Pac, "You need to be nicer. You always have an attitude with the doctor or nurse."

"I don't be having an attitude, I just don't like it when dumbass questions are asked. Like how you not know when my bandages supposed to be changed?"

Jada shook her head with a smile, "I'm going to
to shower and change."

"Come here first," He said lowly while licking his lips.

Jada stopped in her tracks and walked slowly and nervously to the bed, he placed his large hands on her small waist, "You look and smell fine to me"

"That's because you're used to smelling hospital. I literally smell like a hospital."
He guided her body closer to lean in for a kiss.
Leaving a trace of lip gloss on his lips, she pulled back to look in his eyes while biting her bottom lip, "Is this going to be our new norm now?"

"I don't know you tell me" He said while going in for makeout session this time. She quickly caught the memo and matched his lips in unison. His hands traveled up and down her back, he was ready to throw her on top of him.