Chapter 104: A Moment Like This

Start from the beginning

Me: yea I told him that as well that's why I ain't going to jump into to relationship with him bey. I like Jason a lot but my kid still loves Chris I got to think about what he want too. I like him a lot he been super sweet but I have to be honest that I'm still in love with Chris which is why I told him let's just talk have fun and take it slow.

Nate: I mean you to weren't together you just was kicking it so you don't really have nothing to be sorry about he knew what the deal was going into it after you told him. You still planning the party for your mom? I mean she is the reason you and old boy lightening the flames again. You do realize your mom brought yawl back together. (I was mixing the mash potato and checking the meat in the baker when I got a text from Chris.He was asking me if I was home I was like yea Nate and I chilling. He said he was going to stop by to see me and I was like ok cool.

Me: He say he coming here

Nate: Good cause I got a lot questions to ask him if he with you he with you for sure this time. He older than us so he should be the main one with his shit together. I am getting protective now I don't want to see you hurt again bro. ( I was there thinking Nate and JB aren't happy with Chris actions I just hope nothing pops off and Chris just stay humble. I was done cooking and I was carrying a plate over by David. He came out on the porch and I left Nate at the kitchen table stuffing his gut. David was ripping up that food saying I got mommy hands again. We were talking as Chris car pulled up then David was like what he doing over here. He started asking a bunch of question like are we back together and shit. I was shame to answer him then he called Chris when he came out the car. He wasn't smiling he had this serious look on his face. Chris was walking over looking cute as fuck he really look way better without locks and he was smiling.)

Chris: Wassup brother how everything with the family

David: They good so what brings you round here I haven't seen you here in a few months good.

Chris: Just come to check up on this one right here.

David: You think my brother one of those bitches you be fucking or you could play with when you feel like or you think love is a game.

Chris: No bey I love your brother! Everyone just jumping on me what the fuck! Everyone make mistakes!

David: I know everyone make mistakes but you hurt my little brother he been crying and mopping for a minute after you broke up with him. I telling you now I like you and all but if you hurt him again I will lock you up! str8 up! We family don't get me wrong but I ain't your best friend Terry is so I won't laugh up in your face or sugar coat nothing to please you cause I could careless if you like me or not but you've been warned

Chris: David trust me you ain't got nothing to worry about. I wasn't leaving him for two long I love him

David: We all can see you do bro just stop playing round with his feelings if you going to be together be together cause one of these times you play round he won't come back ( I told my brother I was going to chill by me so he went inside to finish eat. He was just looking at me telling me take care myself. We went inside and Nate was watching TV eating. Chris dapped him then they started to talk but Nate was calm with his questions.Chris started explaining to him what he told my mom and Nate sort of understand what was going on. He looked at me and shakes his head saying he approved but he still wasn't to sure about him. Chris even apologized to him for the time he freaked out and left when he found out we drunkly almost kissed. Nate got up and told me he had to go so it was only Chris and I sitting in the chair watching TV.

Chris: So how you doing ( I burst laugh cause he said it like Wendy Williams. I laugh so hard my ribs and stomach and all that started to hurt) Oh it wasn't that funny then he started to laugh

Me: Yea it was funny because I wasn't expecting that from you (He was just looking at me then he lend in and kiss me) what was that for

Chris: Just for letting me be here again I missed this and moments like this with you.

Me: I started to laugh then I said don't get mushy you famous for that shit. You does start and my heart get weak

Chris: You love me Mjay that's all it is

Me: I do love you (I said then he said kiss me if you love me. I was rubbing is head then I went in and gave him a fat kiss with my tongue in his mouth. He just was sucking on my neck after but I pushed him off then he said so I keeping you company tonight. I told him no you can't just jump back into those type privileges you once had.

Chris: You know since we weren't together my nightmares came back. I felt as though it was my mommy telling me about my ass but last night after we talked I slept like a baby I just wanted to test that out. The very night we broke up they came running back to me. I laugh because some how I knew it was my mom telling me I've made the wrong choice I mean I know it sound unreal but you know when you feel something in your heart that felt so right that's how it felt.

Me: no I understand and yea you had them until I dragged you to go see her.When last you went talk to your mom and carry flowers

Chris: Two days ago and yes I went by my self ( We were there just chilling and then a knock was on my door .i answers who was it then the person said Jason open up. I didn't know wether to say come back hide Chris or open the dope and be real. I just didn't want hurt him because I cared about him

Hope you guys likes this one..shorty about the late posting but I was king if busy today but like comment and subscribe

#TeamJason or #TeamChris?

Contacts
Twitter & kik: writerboy242