IV

One of his bands mates?! Oh God please no. Nace doesn't know who i am because he's not that long in the band. But the rest of the boys, of course they know who i am! No matter who it will be with us tomorrow i'm in a big shit.

I have to think. I can't decline our meeting of course it would be rude and i kinda want to meet him again. I decided to go and just play it cool. It can't be that bad right?

I took a hot shower to make myself more sleepy and i went to the bed. I was scared and excited about tomorrow. More scared.

In the morning i woke up at 9am. I ate some delicious breakfast and i decided to go running. I jumped in my sport clothes and i took my airpods. I was running around my neighbourhood. When i felt tired i went back to my home and i took another shower but this time cold.

I was watching some movies when i noticed it's almost 5pm. I jumped off of my couch and i went to the bathroom where i took quick shower and washed my hair. I picked my best clothes from the closet and put it on. I dried and straightened my hair. I did my makeup as best as i could. 18:37 nice, good time. I took my car keys and i went to my Mercedes.

I was sitting on a couch with Nace. He told me that his friend would be there like in a 10 minutes. We were chatting about turtles and how we could ride on them. He was funny. The door opened.

- Oh it must be my friend. - Nace got up and walked to the door. I heard footsteps and i saw brunette man with brown eyes and facial hair. Bojan.

- Wha... Aleksandra? What are you doing here? - Bojan was standing there with shocked face. But Nace was definitely more shocked than him.

- You guys know each other? - Well not gonna lie that was awkward but at some point kinda funny. Seeing Bojan after four years. We used to be good friends because of Kris. Now i don't know what he thinks of me.

- Yeah we used to be good friends until... - I didn't let him end this sentence. I don't want Nace to know about all of that. At least for now.

- Yes exactly. It's good to see you again Bojan. - I gave him the look to shut up and smiled at him. I guess he understood because he shut his mouth and sat on the couch next to me.

- Okay... I'm glad you can see each other again. I guess the world is small. - Nace sat next to me on my left side.

- You don't even know how small. - I sighted and i swear i didn't control it but i put my head on Nace's shoulder. He just smiled at me and put his arm around my shoulders.

The atmosphere was awkward for the first 15 minutes but after some time we were chilling together and i have to admit that it was so nice to spent some time with Bojan again. It seemed like he was happy too. It was 11pm. I decided to go back to my home but Nace insisted that i stay. I was too tired to argue with him so i went to his bedroom. We decided that we will sleep together. Just as a friends don't worry. I borrowed his t-shirt and i jumped on the bed. We were chatting a little bit before sleep. I felt very very tired so i closed my eyes and i fell asleep listening to Nace's calming voice.

The next morning i could feel warm sunlight on my face. I yawned and stretched my arms. I sat on the bed and i noticed that Nace wasn't here anymore. Instead i hear people talking in the living room i guess. But wait. Why there's so many people? And... Oh shit. Why do i hear HIS voice...