I

- Do you still have those dreams with... him? - I took a sip of my coffee and i looked at Irina. Irina is my best friend we have known each other since kindergarten. We were like sisters.
- Yes. I actually had one last night. It was a memory, nothing weird to be honest. I wouldn't say that was nice because you know that those dreams doesn't help me. - I drank my coffee to the end and i put my cheek on my hand. It was raining today and i could see the picture of me and Kris in the rain. I missed him and you all can say that. I shook my head and i looked at Irina.
- You know you can't live in the past, you have to move on i told you that so many times. This will not bring him back to you. He did what he did you have to accept this. - I know she was right but that was so easy for her to tell. I don't know if she was in love before but i'm sure she doesn't know how that feels loosing someone you're madly in love with.
- Irina i know. But just look at this from my point of view. You know i loved him we we're together since i remember, that's not easy to forget about all that.
- You just have to go on a date with someone. If you want i can help you with that just give me your phone and i will find someone for you. - She was fucking crazy. I don't want to date anyone at this moment. I'm good where i am now and i don't wanna change it.
- No, you crazy. I told you i don't want to date anyone so please respect that. - I was so done with that conversation at this point. She always brings it up and i'm just tired of this.

I was laying on my couch when my phone buzzed. I looked on the screen and i saw message from Irina.

Irina<3
Maybe i accidentally set you up on a date...

Me
What? Repeat what did you just do?

Irina<3
Aleksandra you HAVE TO move on okay? Just shut up and go on a date.

Me
No i told you once and i'm not gonna repeat that again.

Irina<3
Please do it for me and mostly for yourself. I just want you to be happy again. He looks nice and he's handsome. Give him a chance ;)

Me
Fine but after that fuck off okay? Can you at least tell me something about him?

Irina<3
You know i won't fuck off that easily :) Sure. He has brown hair and also brown eyes. I think he's much taller than you but that's not hard to do ;) And from what i saw he has a couple of nice tattoos i guess on his right arm? Yeah i guess it's right arm. What else... I don't remember his name but i think his last name is something like Jorden... Jordyn...

Me
You have to fucking kidding me Irina.

What the fuck just happened. If that's the person i think it is i swear to God i'm not gonna make it alive.