Prologue

I was running in the rain with huge smile on my face. I turned around and i saw tall boy behind me. He was smiling and chasing me. His wet brown hair falling on his eyes and his clothes soaked with water. I laughed and picked up my peace. Not a good idea because i slipped on a wet road. I was ready to feel the hard ground under my butt but i felt the warm hands on my back instead. I laughed and i saw Kris holding me tight. He was also laughing. What an adorable smile.
- Be careful draga you don't want to have a close meeting with dirty ground don't you? - He was holding me close to his body and i felt his hot breath on my skin. We stood up and i immediately hugged him. We were standing in the rain. No one of us cared about our wet clothes and hair. It was just the two of us. I looked into his beautiful sparking eyes. His eyes were laughing with him with pure joy and love. I didn't notice when his soft warm lips touched mine. We were kissing in the rain holding our bodies close. I don't want this moment to end. I felt loved and cared about.

I opened my eyes and looked at the clock. Shit, 3am. I put my head on a pillow and look at the ceiling. I missed him so much. Even after all this stuff he did to me after our beautiful journey. My mother told me "when you truly love someone you can't get rid of that so easily even if this person left only pain in you" and i guess she was right. At first i felt only anger and disgust. But now i know what she meant. I loved him and i still do no matter what. Maybe he had a reason to do all those things to me. Maybe not. Only he knows. Sometimes i see on his socials how happy he is and i wonder if he still remember our beautiful past. Four years passed by but i still have our pictures in my drawer. It's not like i'm desperate to go back to him. I just have that hope deep inside that maybe one day fate will decide that we were meant for each other and we will have a chance to fix this. I went back to sleep with no idea what upcoming days will bring to me.