III

I stormed into Irina's house. My heart still was racing like crazy. I walked into her room and i saw her reading a book.
- You look like you have been railed. - I looked in the mirror and okay she was right. My hair all messy and my cheeks red.
- Shut up. I knew that date was a bad idea. - I sat on her bed and i finally relaxed.
- What? Did he do something to you?
- No, not exactly. I saw HIM. You understand? HIM. - I took a deep breath and i fixed my hair. - I was running don't be suspicious.
- Mhm. And what? You ran away like crazy bitch? Actually i wouldn't be surprised.
- Yeah? What else could i do? I told you i didn't want a confrontation.
- But maybe you should? He would see what he lost at least. And plus you were with his best friend.
- That's why i didn't want this. - I closed my eyes and i tried to calm my breath. Maybe i'm dramatic but i don't care, that was stressful for me.
- Okay okay. But tell me, is he nice? Will you go on another date with him? - She placed her book next to her and looked at me curious.
- I mean... he's really sweet.
- So you will see him again? - I shrugged my shoulders. He was really nice and i like him but i don't know if i should do this. One more situation with Kris like that and i'll be dead. And i'm sure there will be more.
- I don't know Irina. I have to think about that. - My phone buzzed and she took it.
- Better think faster because he already asked you if you want to come to movie night to his house tomorrow. - WHAT?! There's no way.
- What show me! - I took my phone and oh god, she was telling the truth.

Nace
It was nice to meet you ;) I was wondering if you want to come tomorrow to my place and watch some movies?

Holy moly. What i'm suppose to do now? I mean that's not a bad idea but uh. I don't know.

- Should i go? - I looked at Irina. - What if he lives with Kris?
- There's like literally no chance for that. You should go and see how things will go. Maybe you will be finally happy.

Me
It was nice to meet you too Nace :) I would love to watch some movies with you.

He sent me his address. I was nervous. REALLY nervous. There's so many scenarios in my head now.

- Play it cool girl. No need to worry about all of that. Just go and you will see. - Maybe she was right. I shouldn't be so worried about everything especially about Kris. We broke up years ago and i can move on. He doesn't has to be happy with that, right? He was the one who ended up things between us.
- You're right. I will go and spend some good time with Nace. That's all.
- That's what i wanted to hear my girl. - She smiled and hugged me. I couldn't breathe.
- Stop. You're choking me. Let go off me. NOW.

I guess now i have to prepare mentally for tomorrow night. I would be a liar if i said i wasn't scared but also excited. Maybe this is my chance to start a new chapter? We will see.

I went back to my home. I was sitting on a couch watching random movie on Netflix. My phone rang. Nace. What he wants? I picked up after some seconds.

- Hello?
- Aleksandra hi, i just wanted to tell you that you can come over tomorrow at 7pm.
- Okay amazing i will be there then.
- Oh and one more thing i hope you won't be mad at me.
- What is that Nace?
- There will be one of my bands mates.

What.The.Fuck.No.Way.