JB And Aruem : My Prince Charming! Part 1

You are a student in an college of Art in Seoul and your theater teacher. Has chosen a play for you and one of your classmate. The guy that will play the lead role with you is non other than a actual Roal Prince. Every girl wishes to be his but he looks for a girl that sees him as a guy not a prince.

Frist Day You Both Meet....

As you walking the room the Girl give you death glares. You just ignore the as always. You are a good student and yet you are well rich but you believe that it wasn't your money that you will work to make your own money.

"Hi _____!" Your friend Mia said.

"Hi Mia why are the girls looking at me more than usual?" You ask while having no clue to why they looked at you.

"Well... they are mad because Mrs. Choi choose you as the lead for this new play and well.. there he is.... your partner" she said at she looks at you with a I know what you are thinking.

You saw a very handsome guy who look cold and mistiruse. You did like how he looks, you just wonder what was the reason behind the jerk act he was pulling. You are very intellectual so you can see a person and know how they really are.

"_____! This is your partner Mr Im Jae Bum"

You walk closer and introduce yourself.

"Hi I am _____! Nice to meet you" you said as you bow and gave him a big smile.

He was surprise to see you acting as you didn't know who he really was.

"Hello I am Im Jae Bum but you can call me JB" he said as he waited for you to sit first.

"Thank you" you said as you sit down next to the teacher.

"Okay everyone this yesrs Play will be base on the book of Nicolas Sparks book A Walk To Remember... and are lead roles will be played by JB and _______!" The teacher said as she looks at you both and give you the script. The lesson when on it was boring but you felt someone was following your every move. When suddenly JB and you made eye contact with each other.
**********************************
Hi guys sorry it took so long I been busy with the wedding details and family stuff but I am back. Part 2 will be publishe in 2 days hope you enjoy god bless you all.

love Diana xox

GOT7 IMAGiNES {  Requests Closed}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara