CHAPTER 20: Divine Seer

Start from the beginning

"If showing myself and kicking the ass of those people is needed to be done to finish my mission here and to ascend once again, I will do it without reservation. So... wait for us. And we will reunite once again." Bai Ying smiled at his mother before approaching her and kissing her forehead before whispering, "beware to the seven devils, mother."

Xuan Rong hugged her son and nodded her head. And after some time, she ascended back to the Heaven Realm to deliver her son's words to her husband and daughters.

Some people only knows that Bai Ying is actually a Divine Seer. Due to his brain continuously working with observation, deduction and predictions and with his unlimited network of information, it helped his other ability to be proven 100% true which is why he is the best strategic the royal family ever had that also made them believe in his every words.

In the Heaven Realm, in the general's barracks... a servant from the royal palace appeared in front of Bai Yin's tent.

"Your royal Highness, her majesty is requesting for your presence." The male servant said.

Bai Yin get out of the barracks with Bai Yang in tow. It didn't surprised the male servant at all because they are usually can be seen together. It also easier and convenient for him because his next destination will be Bai Yang's place.

"What is it all about?" Bai Yin asked.

Before the male servant can utter a word, a tall blonde man with six large wings approached them with scrolls in his hand.

"I apologize for my sudden intrusion but I just received a prophecy that might be important for you to read." The man said while handing out the scroll in his hand.

Bai Yin and Bai Yang stared at it and then turned to their twin's and nodded their head as if they just shared a conversation and agreed-but actually, they didn't- to not hear the servant anymore and to not read the prophecy. Instead they decided to take the man with their trip to the royal palace in excuse of the prophecy and Xuan Rong's sudden summon.

In the palace, they found three figures. The two sisters rushed their way to the third familiar figure which is Bai Ying's consciousness. The tall blonde man slowed down his tracks while looking at the familiar yet unfamiliar figure in front of him.

'It's been a long time, Ying'er. I am happy you are doing well, my beloved.' The man thought.

Xuan Rong and Bai Wang saw it but didn't utter a word. They feel sorry for the young man who was forgotten by their son because of Duan Luan's unintentional sin. But they want their son and this man they are rooting for you meet naturally and even though the forgotten memories are almost impossible to recollect, they want their son to realize the blonde man's existence and fall in love with him in the most natural process.

"I see that you have four marks, son. And to think that Duan Zheng's son forcefully marked you, I can see that you are still doing well and proceeding to finish your mission there." Bai Wang said.

Bai Ying turned to his father and looked at the marks he is trying to hard by the chains from his mother. He snickered and then lowered his robe for everyone to see his marks. The one they are really surprised about is the large mark of Duan Luan that almost covered his full left arm.

"I see that aside mother's mark, there is additional marks on your wrist and ankles, father." He said that brought a blush on his face.

"Ehem. What is your reason to show yourself here with your spiritual consciousness? Is there a problem out there? Does that Duan Luan bullied you?" Bai Wang roared.

Bai Ying tilted his head with a frown. "No and I know that he will never bully me. The matter I am here is more important than you being caged and chained by mother because you are about to wreck havoc when I was marked by Luan'er." Bai Ying nonchalantly said that send a deep red blush on Bai Wang's face.

"Honey! This bastard is bullying me!" Bai Wang tried so hard to act cute and pitiful to his wife but got ignored only.

"Stop that and listen to your son!" Xuan Rong rolled her eyes.

Despite sulking, Bai Wang decided to follow his wife.

Bai Ying already fixed his robe and then with a serious look on his face, everyone in the room turned silent as well.

"Be careful with the seven devils. Now that Luan'er- their puppet got out from their control because of me, they will start to wreck havoc. I will do my best to finish my mission here and train my mates to be able to help here in the upcoming war I predicted to happen in... three years." Bai Ying said and then turned to the blonde man and smiled. "It's been a long time... Yong-Ge. I can now see that you are doing well. And if I predict it right, what I just said is what the prophecy stated in the scroll you are holding. Am I right?"

The tall man who was called Yong-Ge nodded his head while holding back his tears.

"Since... when?" He asked almost a whisper.

"When Luan'er marked me. My longest sleep." Bai Ying simply said and before disappearing, he added, "let's talk after I return."

-----

To be Continued...

-----

EXTRA

Author: I will start some First POVs in some part of the following 10-20 chapters... Well it'll be random though~

Guan YongZhong: I finally have conversation with him!

Duan Luan: I am sorry... again. *bow*

Guan YongZhong: No need to do that. It's after all, an accident. I long forgave you.

Duan Luan: *teary*

Author: Yeah~ I'm invisible~~ *walked away*