CHAPTER 3: Bai Yang [Updated]

Start from the beginning

"Wh-who are you?!" The Witch elder asked while holding her wand while the other also readied themselves for a battle. 

The girl in front of them has very long and wavy jet black hair like Bai Ying and with round and charming yellow to golden eyes. She is wearing a baby pink robe and several silver hair decorations and a golden crown  placed on her forehead. She has a lotus cinnabar on her forehead that is the symbol of her mother's maiden family. 

Suddenly, the sleeping Bai Ying appeared with the peach tree with a dragon mark from his chest to the side of his neck and finally on his cheek. It's glowing like the lotus mark on the girl's forehead that woke up Bai Ying. 

"Sis-sister?" Bai Yang called out to the girl who is now smiling at her little brother. 

"Xiao Ying!" The girl called out to her little brother and spread her arms for a hug. 

Bai Yang got up from the peach tree and ran towards his second sister. 

"W-wait? Sister? Who is she, Ying'er?" Sebastian asked. 

The endearment made the eyebrow of the girl rise as she mischievously smirked to her brother who is trying hard to avert his eyes and to the clueless Sebastian. 

"I see that you finally acknowledged your first mate, my dearest Xiao Ying, huh? But why does he know nothing?" The girl asked but Bai Ying just averted his sister's look and question. 

"Hmm." The girl separated herself from her brother who in return started to fidget near the peach tree. She approached Sebastian and as if scanning him from head to toe that made Sebastian be self-conscious. 

"My name is Bai Yang. The second princess of the Heaven Realm and the Goddess of Music and Arts. I am the second older sister of your mate, the God of Balance and the Heaven Realm Crown Prince— Bai Ying." Bai Yang casually introduced herself along with Bai Yang's. When she received nothing but shocked faces, she giggled softly and stated, "based on your faces, I bet that my brother deliberately didn't introduce himself clearly to you. Why? He must have known that you know nothing, Vampire King Sebastian. You didn't even know that you share your mate with others and also and unfortunately, you don't even know that he is your mate." 

Bai Yang clicked her tongue and shook her head in disappointment. "This is disappointing. I thought that my baby brother would do okay but it seems that me and my older sister will need to beat our father king." 

"Sister. Are you even allowed to descend here?" Bai Ying asked his sister in panic. He doesn't want Bai Yang to be punished. 

"Don't worry, mother ordered me to come here. Though I also want to come here with older sister, she unfortunately cannot make it because of the sudden problem due to those necromancer and his army of undead who is wreaking havoc after he heard that you were sent here." Bai Yang responded while petting Bai Ying's head. 

"Father was shut down by mother from going to her chambers. He didn't even see this coming and mother is angry at him so... come back home as soon as possible, okay? I may say that he is at fault with this but still, we need you to appease mother." She added. 

Bai Ying nodded his head in agreement and talked with her sister more while leaving Sebastian and the elders to watch them from the sideline. 

"H-heaven Realm?" Sebastian who is slowly going crazy due to the sudden flood of new information that just slapped his face. 

"I know he is some important figure but..." The Shadow elder mumbled. 

"God of Balance?!" The Ogre elder ended Shadow elder's speech. 

"Crown Prince at that?" The Serpent elder confusedly muttered. 

"Then, he is the next Heaven Realm Supreme Leader?" The Incubus elder asked. 

"And he still has more than one mate? What will be our king's position there then?" The Succubus elder asked in confusion. 

"He also has the Goddess of Music and Arts as his sister." The Witch elder stated. 

"I heard that the eldest sister is the Goddess of War, Bai Yin." The quiet Beast elder added. 

His statement made everyone's head turned to him. Except the two siblings. 

"What? I just remembered the name Bai, y'know?" The Beast elder defended himself. 

They all turned their heads back to Bai Yang who finally ended her sermon and conversation with Bai Ying. 

"I expect you to treat him with utmost care. My brother is the sole heir of our father. A single hair harmed from his head will make our father furious. This is the first time he left the Heaven Realm and we want anything for him but not to be hurt at all." Bai Yang seems to be begging them while hugging her brother tightly that everyone assumes that the reason is because of his care and worries. 

Bai Yang turned to Sebastian and with authority in her voice, she spoke once again. "My brother let you call him in such endearment means he knows who you are to him. Help my brother find the other three because we know who is the fourth mate of his. Don't tell any of them his identity as possible because my older sister will come down here to check up on Xiao Ying herself soon. And also... mark him as soon as possible and let yourself be marked as well for your journey is still long until you find the fourth mate of Xiao Ying." 

Bai Yang sighed for the last time and put her brother's slender hand on Sebastian's hand and said, "please take care of each other. We'll be waiting for your return." 

And with that, she slowly disappeared in the air, leaving the guqin in Bai Ying's hands. 

When everyone left with their mouths sealed in the happenings they witnessed, only Bai Ying and Sebastian were left whose faces are so red now. 

"When will we m-mark each other?" Sebastian asked. 

Bai Ying looked at Sebastian. He smiled sweetly at him knowing now that Sebastian is just dense and not due to rejection he hesitatingly planning. 

'I see... I am just overthinking.' He thought and with that, he leaned closer to Sebastian and whispered, "whenever you are ready." And then left Sebastian with his jaw hanging. 

Meanwhile, in the Heaven Realm... 

A certain old man is currently being beaten up by his two enraged daughters.

-----

To be continued...