Teaching a lesson ( Joy Hecate Hardbroom )

Začať od začiatku

" This is where I can make sure you don't do anything wrong again," she said and before I turned around I saw a small grin playing on her lips.

When I was about halfway through the instructions, I suddenly felt two hands sliding up through my legs.
" Mi- Miss Harbroom? "
" Yes? "
" Wa- What are you doing? " I said and turned around, but I was soon turned back around and bent over a little.
" As I said. We need to work on your attention and concentration. Now, work on it. " she said sternly and I could feel my panties getting wet.

Her hands didn't come off my legs. They slid a little from top to bottom, until they climbed higher than they did before. They slid under my skirt, and I could feel her hands caressing my buttocks.
" Miss Hardbroom... " I could feel myself turning red.
" Shut up and carry on I am teaching you a lesson. "

Her long elegant fingers hooked themselves into my panties and began to quietly pull them down. When she was down she tapped my legs, a sign to get out, and that is what I did. She tucked my panties into a drawer in her desk and then let her hands slide up my legs again.

I felt my legs tremble and my concentration was now completely gone.
" Go on," she said sternly and those words almost made me collapse completely.

Suddenly she stood up and threw my skirt over my hips revealing everything underneath. She ran a hand over my pussy and I couldn't help but moan in pleasure.

You like this, don't you y/n? " she whispered in my ear and I could feel her warm breath and smell her nice perfume. I nodded, but that was not enough for her and as punishment, she slapped my pussy.
" Words dear. "
" Yes... " I breathed out.
" Yes, who? "
" Yes miss Hardbroom. "
" Good girl. Now, the rules. First, you don't make a sound. For every sound you make, I will slap your ass 5 times. Second, you keep working on your potion at all times until it is finished and lastly, you don't come clear until the potion is finished or until I tell you to cum. And if you don't follow either or both of the last two rules, just expect a harsher punishment da 5 strokes on your ass. Is that understood little one? "
" Yes miss Harbroom. " I said with a slight hint of fear in my voice.
" Good."

I began to work back as best I could. I felt her hand shift and the next moment one of her fingers began to circle my clit, causing me to almost break the first line already. I also felt her breath shift to my neck and there she began to spread light kisses across my neck.
" Mm- " shit. She bit my neck just rough enough to make me feel some pain before her mouth disappeared.
" Tsk tsk tsk. Following rules is exactly another thing we need to work on. No sound y/n. Now don't be a naughty girl. "

As promised she gave me 5 strokes on my ass and then began her sweet torture again

She inserted a finger into my pussy and began to pump painfully quietly in and out of me. her free hand now slid to my blouse, where she magically undid the buttons and then began to play with my breasts and nipples.
" You are so wet y/n, is that just for me? "

I wasn't sure if I should answer or if this was a trap.

* Smack * " Answer when I ask something. " she said sternly.
" Yes, this is just for you. "

She added a second finger and now began to pick up her pace. I felt the knot in my belly tighten and I knew I was going to be there soon. With magic, she made my nipples twist and pull out of themselves which made me moan again and thus resulted in 5 more strokes.

Her mouth also came back to my neck and her free hand which had been on my breasts before, now slid to the front between my legs and began massaging my clit at a fast pace.

I was almost done with my potion, but the knot in my stomach was o p popping and I was really doing everything I could to not cum.
" Mi- Miss Hardbroom. I can't take any more. Please, let me cum. "
" Are you ready? "
" No, but- "
" Nothing to but, you may finish when you are done with your potion. "
" But I can't- "

Her pace quickened some more and my legs began to tremble so badly that I thought I might fall at any moment.

I tried so rough and just after I threw the last ingredient into the cauldron and saw the potion change color, I came. My cum spurted over her fingers and dripped onto the floor. She let me ride out my orgasm and then quietly pulled her fingers out of me.
" Good girl, you did that well. Now taste yourself. " she stuck her fingers in my mouth. I swirled my tongue around her fingers and cleaned them.

She withdrew her fingers and with a snap of her fingers, the floor and her desk were clean again. She picked me up, put me on her desk, sat down in her chair, and began to eat me out as if I were her last meal.

I was still so sensitive and I could not stop myself from letting out little screams. I wanted to wrap my hand in her hair, but with a quick move from her, she had both my hands, pinned down, next to me.
" Don't you dare even think about it," she said quickly and sternly and then continued. A moan from her stimulated my clit and I could feel my second orgasm coming quickly.

She pushed her tongue inside me and I clamped my walls around her.
" C- can I cum, please? " I breathed out.
" Come cum for me little one. " and with a few more pumps of her tongue, I came for the second time. My juice slid into her mouth and as soon as I was clean she pulled out.

" Good miss y/l/n. You may go, until the next lesson. "
" S- Shouldn't I test the potion? " I asked her confused when I had my breath back.
" No, next time just see that no one throws anything in it," she said and she looked at me with a mean smile.

She made my potion fail?

I nodded at her and was just about to head out the door when I remembered that she still had my panties.
" Miss Hardbroom, you have my- "
" Yes. And hopefully, YOU will have mine next time. "