°•[26]•°

Author POV

Two years later

It's been two years after that and this past two years was meant nothing to Taehyun, he became hopeless , emotionless , he don't talk to anyone always being by himself. But if everyone left him alone at this moment. Others always try to cheer him up but it's doesn't work.

Soobin was also became like him but his situation was even more worse, his joyful bubbly personality just faded away and he became a cold person but at least at this moment Yeonjun was with him to make him feel a little bit better .

But Soobin still can't believe he just lost his most beloved brother for forever.

At Taehyun place

Taehyun wake up when he felt the sunlight hit his face . He open his eyes and stared at outside.

He lazily got up from his bed and then went to bathroom to take shower . After he was done with shower , he wear something comfortable and walked out of the room.

When he come downstairs he saw Yeonjun at the kitchen and soobin was sitting at the one of the highchair that was placed beside the counter, scrolling down at his phone.

"Good morning hyung" Taehyun said with a low tone which made both older turned to him .

"Oh hey good morning Taehyun, good you woke up now come and have breakfast!" Yeonjun said with a smile but Taehyun didn't said anything in back just went to the counter with a straight face.

"How was your sleep" soobin asked with his deep low tone.  "Awful like always, I had dream of him again " Taehyun replied back with the same tone .

Yeonjun was staring at both of them because he know Beomgyu was special for both of them , he was Soobin brother even through they was not real but still soobin loved him the most . For Taehyun, he was everything .

They both was about to start a new journey but it's destroyed before they even start it .

Yeonjun let out a sigh and felt so hurt to saw them at this situation. He served them their breakfast and sit down beside soobin.

"I guess you both should eat by now , soobin you have to go for your company and Taehyun you should take rest after this" Yeonjun said with a soft tone as they both slowly nod their head and started to eat breakfast.

Soobin and Taehyun both left the mafia world because they don't have strength to do it when they both are mentally unstable.

Soobin start His own business and for Taehyun, he currently didn't do anything because he is always in his thoughts  of Beomgyu and he can't help himself from this.

He even try to suicide, not for once but for so many times but fortunately the others found at the right moment and always stop him

After that Yeonjun and soobin started to live with him and take care of him  and also always made sure he didn't skip his meal or do something dangerous.

Taehyun finished his breakfast and put down the Chopsticks slowly then look at the older .

"I am done" he said with low tone as Yeonjun smiled at him and patted his head.

"Okay , I think you should go and take some rest" Yeonjun said while taking the plates .

"I should go now bye you two" soobin said and got up from his place with his coat .

Taehyun slowly got up from his chair and went to his room . Yeonjun was staring at the younger who was looking so pale and weak even though they made sure he eat in time but they can't do with his heart which is still broken

Yeonjun sigh and went to the door where soobin was wearing his shoes. "Come back quickly and don't take too much stress" Yeonjun said from his back as soobin turn to him.

"I will not" he said and give a peck on Yeonjun forehead then walked out of the apartment. Yeonjun closed the door and went to kitchen to wash the dishes.

Somewhere in other side

"Doctor, what's his condition now, it's been two years?" A man who was tall , handsome with sharp jawline and attractive face  said to the doctor standing in front him .

"We can't say anything now , we're trying our best but still he is in coma" the doctor replied as the man in suit rubbed his forehead in frustration then looked up to the doctor.

"Do everything just made sure he wake up" the man said with a cold tone as the doctor nodded and went to other side .

He turned to his side to look inside the room through the glass window. A guy was laying there with his eyes closed .

He was staring at that guy who look so beautiful even though with his eyes closed .
Suddenly he was interrupted by his sister Yujin .

"brother Zang , I don't know why your helping a unknown person, he is coma for two years by now but here you still after him , we don't even know where he is from" Yujin said with her arms crossed to her chest .

"That's the reason I want to know where he is from so if i want to know where he is from then he need to wake up right" Zang replied with a smile as Yujin rolled her eyes .

"Do whatever you want" she said and went to the other side as Zang chuckled then again look at the guy.

"Who is he, where did he come from?" Zang thought to his mind then walked away from there .

ZANG ( I used a random photo don't take it seriously)

—Zang  wei li
—25
—Half Korean , half Chinese
—CEO and billionaire .
—Cold, smart , kinda flirty.

—Yujin wei li—19—Sister of Zang

—Yujin wei li
—19
—Sister of Zang. Means she is half Korean and half Chinese as well.
—She is not rude just need time to trust people.

TBC

So how was the part, was it good?

Vote , comment , follow me.

Love u