°•[25]•°

Author POV

"Search the other side too!!, Check that side!!" A officer command his others junior officer as they nodded their head and started to search again.

A truck lost it's balance and hit two cars at the same time including Beomgyu's car. After that the second car hit with another car and made other two cars crashed at the same time . In total it was a big disaster.

Officers was finding the cars and the dead bodies. Soobin was already at his knees, crying like so loudly that no one can control him .

Taehyun was standing there being emotionless, tears was brimming in his eyes , his vision was already blurred but he is controlling himself back and try to think positively.

A officer let out a sigh and come back to them with a sad look on his face . "Well Mr choi, we don't find any clue of your brother but we're trying so don't lose hopes okay" he said to the sobbing guy .

"Please officer try to find him!!" Yeonjun said, his voice was also cracked a little as he was trying to handle the sobbing younger .

"We're trying our best" the officer said and went back to his searching team . Heesung and hueningkai was also there .

Hueningkai went to Taehyun and put his hand over his shoulder then patted his shoulder. "Hyung , don't lose hope , he will be okay" he mumbles with low tone as Taehyun just stood there , didn't even replied at anything.

After some hour of searching the officers come back and soobin looked up at them with his swollen eyes .
"Officer!!! Where is my brother!!"the officer didn't let out any words from his mouth as it made soobin became more tensed.

"We're sorry sir, we can't find him but we find some of his things that belong to him I guess" the officer said and show some things to them and the things belong to beomgyu

That's when Taehyun broke down in tears, he can't believe it , and he don't want to believe it  

The officer try to find him but can't so they though Beomgyu dead body might drown at the river , because when Beomgyu car get hit by the truck his car flew away toward the river that was beside the road . Or you can said bridge.

And at last the police Considered that Beomgyu is no more between them .
And after hearing this Taehyun lost all his mentality. He can't believe that Beomgyu left him forever.

__________

"Hyung, calm down" hueningkai try to make the older stop crying but Taehyun was crying non stop , like he was sobbing so loudly that he might fainted at any time .

"H-he promise me-e he won't left me then why hyuka" Taehyun clenched his fist in hueningkai suit and burst into more tears .

Soobin was sitting at the ground and he had no tears left in his eyes, he was staring at the photo of Beomgyu where he was looking so beautiful and the smile of his face remained about his moments that he spent with his brother.

Yeonjun come toward him and sit beside him and hugged him from the side . Soobin hugged him back and hide his face at his shoulder. Tears was streaming down from Yeonjun eyes too when he hugged the younger.

Time skip

Two days passed . Taehyun lost all his lessons to be happy . He became emotionless and he didn't went out of his house. He cry the night away always, remembering about his only love , his Beomgyu who promised to him that he will never leave him and always be his side but he broke his promise and left Taehyun.

"Why!! Beomgyu!! Why did you leave me alone here!! Why baby!! We was about to start a new journey but you end it before we start!! Why Beomgyu" Taehyun lay down at the floor while sobbing so loudly, being lonely at this huge apartment.

TBC

yes kind of short part I know but I don't know what to continue in this part so hope you guys don't mind and enjoy it .

Let me know your thoughts and don't forget to vote and comment. Also follow me .