°•[3]•°

Beomgyu POV

I was entering my father company with Soobin hyung beside me.  Well even tho he is weird sometimes but still his the best hyung and family I had after losing my real family. I still miss them.

Why did they had to kill my father , did he deserved it and my mom, she was so pure to die like this . my eyes filled with tears as I remember it again.

Suddenly I felt that Soobin hyung wrapping his arm around my shoulder. I wiped my tears immediately and look at him who was already looking at me with worried and soft gaze. 

"Why are you crying again" he softly said. I look down and hug him as he hug me back. He pat my head and softly whispered "don't cry Beomgyu, I told you to never cry again" I nodded my head and pull off from the hug.

He give me his dimple smile as I smiled back at him and linked our arms together while getting into the elevator.

"So dad may I ask why you suddenly call us here" I heard Soobin hyung asking dad as I was also confused why did he call us here. "Nothing can't I meet my sons if I wants to and I want to treat my little beomgyu lunch that's why"Appa said and smiled at me as I clapped my hands in excitement.

"yeah!, beomie will eat with Appa and Hyung" I said while giggling as Soobin hyung laugh and nodded his head.

"Yeah , now Beomgyu can you go and wait outside I have something to talk with your hyung" I nodded and went outside as Appa told me to do.

Author POV

When beomgyu went outside Mr choi face immediately change and turn into a serious one and Soobin saw that. "Dad is anything wrong" he asked as he saw that his father worried face.

"Well, Soobin I really have to say something" Mr choi said and Soobin Raise a eyebrow then straightened his face feature and look at him.

"Dad just spell the words that you can't swallow so just say it" Soobin said with a cold tone as his father sighed and open his mouth to speak.

"Well , a mafia want my company but I didn't agree with his deal but I know he will try to steal it" He said and look at his older son .

"May I know who, is your talking about" Soobin said and Mr choi nodded . he looked at his secretary and told him to bring the Laptop.

His secretary did what he was asked to do . he bring the laptop and place it on the glass table . then turn on and show the screen to Soobin.

"This is Mr kang and his Son kang taehyun, this is his assistant Choi Yeonjun such a sharp person" Mr choi said and Soobin move forward to the laptop .

"So they are the who , that want to steal our company huh" Soobin said with chuckles. "Yes I want you to help because I know you can Soobin after all Beomgyu is too pure to be harm and I don't want anything to happened To him" Mr choi said with a worried tone .

"Don't worry dad , let me think what to do" Soobin said while leaning back to the chair . "just be careful with whatever you do" Mr choi said. "They threat me in morning too" he continued

Soobin got up and take the laptop then share everything information to his phone then look at his father then smirk . "don't worry dad , when you have a son like this then you don't have to worry" Mr choi slowly nodded and Soobin went outside.

He come outside and saw his brother playing with some fish in the tank. "Whatcha doing" he come and pat Beomgyu shoulder. "Nothing but look at this fish they'd cute" Beomgyu said with a cute smile.

"Well but I think they're weird too" Soobin which made Beomgyu frown and hit his hyung. "Shut up you idiot" He said with a pout and look away with arm crossed.

"Yeah forgive your hyung" Soobin said and beomgyu turn to him and saw that his hyung making some cute faces with cute tone .

He can't help but giggling over his hyung cuteness. "Oh hyung stop your so cute" he said and hug him . Soobin stop and hug him too and kiss the top of Beomgyu head .

"Let's go grab our lunch and dad said he will join later" Soobin said with his dimple smile and beomgyu shout in little and run to the elevator. "Yeah Beomgyu be careful!" Soobin said but no use the younger is already disappeared from his vision.

He shook his head and took out his phone to call someone. The person pick up and he started to talk while finding the younger.

(A/N: I have trust issues on Soobin)

At Taehyun

He was thinking about beomgyu because he can't let out his face out of his mind . he was sitting in his couch while in deep thought don't even give damn that the older is standing there .

Yeonjun was watching him from the started while standing there with arm crossed to his chest . a Done look on his pretty face he sighed and shook his head .

"Dude , we have work to do and here you got crush on your victims son and now your busy thinking about him" Yeonjun said and taehyun look at him.

"Didn't I told you to started the mission alone but if you need help just ask me" he said with a cold tone.  yeonjun rolled his eyes and look at him with a frown look.

"Taehyun what happened to you all of sudden" he said but taehyun ignore him . "can you give me all his information" Taehyun said without answering Yeonjun words that's made the older more annoyed.

"Why would I will do that I have so much work to do" he said and taehyun look at him with dark cold eyes . "Are you doing it" he said with a cold and low tone.

"No I am not why would, Taehyun he is our victim Son and you fall in love at first glance, so I am not doing it" he said with Quite loud tone and turn to other side .

"And what so special about him-" Yeonjun Stop when a bullet pass by him not touching him but it made the vase fall in to the ground and shattered into pieces. Taehyun shoot at his direction which land on the vase ,he did it on purpose. The older was stunned to speck and just stand there shocked.

"Don't argue over me again your lucky just because your my most clever and strong person that why I give you mercy. do what I told you to do, understand!" Yeonjun get startled and slowly nod to taehyun then exit the room .

Taehyun throw the gun away and grab his head then got up and went to sleep. 

At Beomgyu

Soobin peek through beomgyu room and saw that his brother was sleeping so cutely while hugging a huge teddy bear .he chuckles and slowly close the door then turned. His smiley face turn into a serious one immediately.

He come downstairs and went to basement then open the door of basement.

"welcome hyung"

TBC

What is Soobin going to do?

Will beomgyu and taehyun meet?

Hey guys hope you guys are doing well and Thank for reading this and hope I like it

Don't forget to vote and follow me so Bye

Love you blue luvies💙