°•[10]•°

Author POV

"Hyung it's your bad luck not mine , so stop eating my mind" Taehyun said and slam the file at table .

"Yeah I am leaving Mr Romeo why you would listen about me when you have your Juliet now" Yeonjun said with a eyeroll .

"Why do you want to be my boyfriend" Taehyun asked with a straight face as Yeonjun make a disgust face and immediately move far away from taehyun.

"Eww , I rather date a chair instead of you" Yeonjun left the room as taehyun burst into laughing

He then look at the clock and his eyes wide open. "Oh shit I have to meet him, I am late because of this Yeonjun" Taehyun run to his room to get ready .

At beomgyu

"So is your man coming today" Hueningkai asked with a teasing smile when he saw Beomgyu waiting at the gate for someone.

"Shut up moron , before I punch your handsome face" He gave hueningkai a glare as the younger shut his mouth .

"Yeah whatever I am going home not my business as I have lot of things to do" Hueningkai said and flip his imagery long hair and left from there .

"Then why he have to dig his nose here" Beomgyu said while seeing the younger going away .

"Hey Beomgyu!" Soobin come and put his arm around Beomgyu shoulder.

"Oh-h hey hyung, your early today" Beomgyu said as soobin look at him .

"Yeah because the chemistry professor is absent, so wanna hang out" Soobin said as beomgyu eyes wide open .

"What but I already have plan with taehyun" he thought in his mind .

"Well hyung sorry not today I have other plans" he said and slowly put down soobin hand from his shoulder.

Soobin raised his eyebrows and look at the younger
"What plans , you don't tell me about this" he asked as beomgyu look at him .

"Well hang out with my other friend so yeah" Beomgyu said and soobin nods his head .

"Okay then I have some other works so I should do that and enjoy your hanging out" Soobin patted his head then waved at him and left from there .

Suddenly Taehyun appeared from nowhere and make Beomgyu flinch .

"Yah! Don't scare me like this" He shout as taehyun was laughing at him.

"Sorry, sorry I didn't meant to scare you by the way isn't is that your brother" Taehyun said and beomgyu nods .

"Yeah now let's go I heard that there is new cafe opened, so I am dying to go there" Beomgyu said with a exciting voice as he grab taehyun hand .

"Sure , let's go" taehyun said and smiled how Beomgyu was clingy to him not like he is not enjoying it . he love it.

Time skip

"So how is everything going on" Taehyun said as he put down his cup on the table .

"Not good" Beomgyu said with a pout as taehyun raised his one eyebrow.

"Why , is anything going wrong" he softly said and put his hand on top of Beomgyu hand making the older blush .

"N-nah , just t-hat I have lots of assignments to do and I don't k-now how to finish-h them" Beomgyu regret for shuttering and cursed on his mind .

Taehyun chuckled as he move back to his chair and crossed his arms to his chest . "Your sad just because of that" he asked with a little laugh as beomgyu look at him .

"What , I am tense because I have to submit them in few days and I didn't even finished them , also I don't want trouble soobin hyung" Beomgyu said with a low tone and take a sip from his milkshake.

"If you want I can help you with this" Taehyun said and beomgyu straw dropped from his mouth as he looked up at him .

"What!, really! No I don't want to disturb you-" Taehyun cut Beomgyu words. "I said I can help you I am free so why not" He said with a smile as beomgyu look down slowly.

"Uhm okay then, so when and where should we meet" Beomgyu said and taehyun smirked a little then move forward the table .

"Sunday morning at my apartment any problem?" He said and beomgyu choked on his milkshake as he wiped off his mouth and look at taehyun.

"What really, uh okay I don't have any problem" he said and taehyun Patted his head softly .

"Good then I will send the address and then we can do you assignment" He said and caresses Beomgyu cheek then lean back to his seat .

Beomgyu was all stunned to speak as he was Blushing like crazy then he Shook his head to come back to reality as taehyun chuckled at his cuteness.

"So see you at Sunday" taehyun said and got up from his seat . beomgyu looked up at him with sad look on his face .

"Your leaving already" he asked sound little sad . "Sorry a urgent come so yeah" he said as beomgyu nod his head .

"Okay bye then take care" Beomgyu waved at him as taehyun smiled and ruffles Beomgyu hair and replied a soft bye before leaving from there.

Beomgyu cheeks again flushed up but be slapped himself. "beomgyu stop Blushing like this you look like a crazy man now, aish why I can't stop Blushing in front him" he whined as be lay his head down at the table .

TBC

hey guys sorry for updating late as I was busy with my other book but don't worry I will update everything equally.

So don't forget to vote and tell me how was the part .

Bye