Common girls. I never knew Badiyyah was visiting until the day she knocked at my door.
she didn't inform me she was coming. Infact girls I was surprised she could remember the way to my house. Fatima said defensively.

Okay, then we will believe you. Mairo and Atika said.
the ladies have a few conversations teasing each other then hang up. Mairo was the first to hang up hearing her children fight over the remote control.

badyy aren't we going again? I need to come back early I'm going on a date with my baby. Fatima said drawing the "by"
I should better go to Adamawa before you kill me with oppression. Badiyyah exclaim.

4:00 pm

TASTE PALACE

wow! this place is so amazing. I loved the place. Fatima said admiring the exterior of the building.
yes, it is and you will love it more when we enter inside. Mujahid said with a smile.

they walk in and sit on the seat made for two people.
the waitress arrived and gave them the menu list.
Fatima ordered pizza and Chapman, grilled chicken while Mujahid ordered just chicken and Chapman.
Baby are you sure you can finish them all? Mujahid asked.

My One I just ordered two things and you are complaining.
if you can't pay for it why did you bring me here?... Fatima muttered angrily.

I never said I'm not paying. I just feel like it's too much for you to consume. Mujahid said defensively.
their order arrived and the duo started munching on their meal silently.

Mujahid's eyes become widened after seeing his wife consume almost everything.
what? why are you giving me that look as if I murdered someone? Fatima asked munching on the last chicken.

let me pay the bill while you clean yourself up. Mujahid said and handed his ATM card to the cashier.
they stand to their feet after paying the bill.

they walk to the car and hop in.
Mujahid drove out of the restaurant and started driving to his parent's house.

they reach the house and Mujahid parks his car outside.
they saunter out of the car and the duo walk in.
Mujahid and Fatima reach his parent's apartment.
they walk inside with Taslim.

Hajiya Hafsah, her sister Aunty Hauwa and Mujahid's siblings were all sitting in the large sitting room.
Ina wuni( good evening) umma, aunty hauwa. Fatima greets in Hausa.

uptil now you haven't learned our tribe? thank God we understand Hausa and you don't speak fulde your tribe with us. Aunty Hauwa said.
Okay, ku be egidi (good afternoon) in Nupe.

so you can speak Nupe? Aunty hauwa asked surprised at how she spoke it fluently.
Yes, but only a few words. Fatima replied with a smile.

Ya Adama good day! Fatima greeted her husband younger sister and the lastborn who was expecting Fatima to greet her first.
Mujahid is the second in the family.
They are four.
the firstborn is married he is working at FIRS in Lagos. he leaves there with his family but only comes back during edil kabir.

The third born is a medical doctor. a gynaecologist. Working at the federal medical center. he is engaged to a Nupe girl from the royal family.

Their last born Adama. She is very rude, narcissistic and Mummy's pet. Infact everyone's favourite.
all Mujahid's siblings don't like Fatima which she doesn't know why.

Sacred Love ✅On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara