Chapter Thirteen

|A week later|

You wake up extremely excited for this morning, not for the gym though. Today you've got something even better planned for your morning. I mean you of course you are going to go to the gym for a quick session but once you get back it's shower, have breakfast and get ready to take pictures with Kaia. You have to capture some content for Amazon considering they've reaches out to do a partnership with you. Evie has helped you chose some different outfits with the things they've sent you. Plus you and your manager have discussed some creative ideas so you're well prepared and actually really excited. With that being said you only have an hour and a half before Kaia is meant to be coming over to join you so you've got to get up quickly and get to the gym.

|After the gym|

Once you've made it back from the gym it's straight into the shower and a smoothie for while you're getting ready. Just as you're finishing off doing your hair you hear Kaia knocking at the door and get up to let her in. "Hello photographer." You smile.
"Hello model. Are we almost ready?" She asks stepping into the apartment.
"I'm just finishing up my hair and then all is left is to pick which outfit. I had Evie help me chose some yesterday but it depends what you're thinking of doing today. After all you're the one with the camera." You laugh as you shut the door and follow her into your bed room.
"I mean I have some things in mind that I've been wanting to do so with the perfect model I might try and fulfil those wishes. Where are these outfits?" She asks opening our wardrobe.
"Uhh they're sitting just there." You point to the three folded stacks of outfits.
"I tell you what. You go finish getting ready and I'll have a look at these. You look gorgeous today by the way." She leads you.
"Sounds perfect."

Doing as you're told you go back into your bathroom to finish doing your hair. Entering the room once you've finished. "All done."
"Perfect."
"Have you decided on an outfit?" You ask.
"Yeah you'll be putting this one on." She says handing you a stack of clothes.
"Okay do you need anything?"
"Umm yeah do you still have that red blanket?" Kaia asks.
"Yeah it's in the cupboard with all the other blankets. It's not the nicest one though. I need to get rid of it actually."
"No it'll be fine. You get changed I'll be in the living room setting up." She warns you.
"Okay. Thanks for helping me out as always."
"Of course. You girls already know I love shooting you."

Once you've finished getting changed you venture out of your bedroom to find Kaia setting up her camera in front of your red blanket that is being used as a back drop

Once you've finished getting changed you venture out of your bedroom to find Kaia setting up her camera in front of your red blanket that is being used as a back drop. "What do you think?" You say spinning around.
"It looks great. Which pieces are actually from amazon?"
"Umm the glasses, shirt and socks." You reply confused. "Why?"
"I wanted to recreate a photo booth style photo but we can also find somewhere else to shoot the full shirt and socks. Maybe a gas station or something to match the retro kind of theme. I don't know what do you think?"
"I think you're the photographer and that you're word is more important than mine."
"Well the photographer wants to know if her client is happy with her suggestion."
"Well in that case the client wants the photographer to know that she thinks it's a perfect idea."
"Okay perfect. So things will look and feel a little bit weird considering there isn't a screen to see yourself or a confined photo-booth but I'll give you a count down of 1,2,3 and then snap the picture. Just like a normal photo-booth." Kaia explains.
"And go get the same effect of the photo-booth?"
"I will edit the photos."
"Okay am I free to sit down?"
"Yes you may sit down, then just let me make sure you're in frame and then we can start." Kaia smiles.
"Great."