Chapter Six

|Friday|
Today is the big day. The day you're going to finally go on a date with the handsome guy from the beach, Zach. Through the week he hasn't told you where you're going, what to wear or anything to do with how today will go. Either way you're going to try and pretend that today is just a normal day. A normal day where you go to the gym, get some work done and knock off work to do your own thing. You get out of the bed, get changed for said gym, grab your drink bottle and everything you need before you leave the house.

 You get out of the bed, get changed for said gym, grab your drink bottle and everything you need before you leave the house

When you get to the gym you find your beach boy lifting weights and decide to say hey. "Hey." You smile.
"Oh hey." He smiles back "When did you get here?"
"Just now." You answer.
Putting down the weights he asks you "Are we still on for later?"
"Yeah. Where are we going?" You ask.
"I'm not going to tell you." He laughs.
"Really nothing?" You whine.
He responds "Just wear something casual."
"But cute right?" You continue to smile.
"But cute." He repeats.
"Well I better get going, you enjoy your workout. I'll see you later after all." You say before walking away, leaving him alone with himself and his weights.
"Be ready by 4:30." He only just manages to yell loud enough.
"Okay."
Walking away you can't help but smile at your interaction, running into him, talking about your date later. It makes you all the more excited. You always used you like running into Zach and hanging out with him. Now that there is a different meaning behind you running into each other and hanging out it makes you feel giddy. Like a kid in a candy store. Either way you need to push him behind you and focus on your workout for now.
Eventually you make it through you're workout. Through all your sets. Which means you now get to go home and try to figure out how you're going to get your work done. How you're going to try and stay focused on your work. How you're going to keep Zach out of your mind. It's not going to be easy. You'll manage to make you're way through it. That's if you're not running into him when you're making you're way to the car. That's if you're not getting excited when you see him. That's if you're not smiling thinking about him. God, Who are you Y/n? Seriously you normal don't care about the opposite sex. You leave that for you're friends while you take the book boys. Now you're actually flaunting over just seeing this guy. You haven't even went on a date. Nothing romantic has happened at all. Why are you so crazy about him. He must be magical. "Fancy seeing you here." He says catching up to you.
"Are you sure you're not stalking me?" You ask trying to make a joke.
"Oh I definitely am." He smiles at you.
"Should I call the police?" You ask looking at him.
"Of course..not. We wouldn't we be able to go on our magical date and fall in love and have like 12 kids?" He leads it on.
"Fall in love! 12 kids!?" You exclaim looking at him like he's crazy.
"I'm okay with 16 if thats what you're looking at." He laughs.
Nudging him you respond with "I'll you later."
"Make sure you're ready by 4:30 we can't be late." He reminds you.
"I'll try to be." You add before turning off your straight path, jumping in your car and going home. Home to try and get some work done.
"See ya." You only just manage to catch from him before you shut your door.

Your work day isn't the most productive. Just as you anticipated, you struggle to focus on the work with your mind wandering. Somehow you manage to get through enough of the work though. You make it through a couple emails, a pr video, planning up coming posts/shoots and meetings. Zach doesn't end up being the only person distracting you though. The girls somehow find out you're going on a date and text you trying to find out all the details. Despite it not really being your vibe to cough up your person business. It's fun to tell them all about him. How he makes you feel. What he does for you.