Well luffy is now Drunk. My captain, my lover, who I love very much is drunk. He fell off his chair. I picked him up bribed style. Maybe it's time to settle down for the night.. I looked over to Nami to see if she was near but I just see her gambling for money..

She came back though with lots of money, and she also had a few wallets. "Hey Nami can we go rest at the hotel now?" I asked as luffy started to move to my back and fidget with my hair. Which I blushed a bit to that. "Yeah we should probably rest up, we might wake up early anyway to restock" Nami said as she stuffed the wallets in the big bag full of money.

Time skip to where they all make it to the hotel

We all made it to our own hotel rooms. Me and luffy have our room, Nami and Robin has theirs, ussop and sanji have a room, franky and Brook have a room, jimbei and chopper have a room. Luffy went to nami's and Robin room to get something. I made sure i watched luffy from afar to make sure he is okay, he was wobbling since he was drunk but he made it to their room safe.

I decided to take a shower and just wait for luffy to come back.

I finish my shower and just laid down in bed.
As I just stared at the ceiling I heard some laughter from a distance, it was luffys laughter. I sat up and looked at the door. Luffy was knocking on it, I walked to the door and opened. "Zorooooo heyyy i Found You hahaha" luffy said as he struggled to even walk inside. "I was here the whole time.." i say as i help him Walk properly.

We both sit down on the couch that they have in our room. Luffy then just stares at me, not in a creepy way or anything. Actually he looked at me but in a seductive way.. I quickly turned my head away because of how I was blushing so much like an idiot.

To be honest I think I might have a nosebleed like that damn idiot cook. But then luffy then gently turned my head towards him. "Zoro.."  luffy said as moved his hand to my face. "Luffy.." before I could say anything else luffy kissed me.

He was then on top of my lap, and our kisses started to get more heated. As we were kissing luffy was moving around my crotch a lot, I then quickly had a boner.

Luffy probably noticed because he stopped kissing me and looked down at my waist. He then smiled, look back at me, and said "zoro I wanna do more.."
"Yeah we can do more lu.." I said. Luffy then took my shirt off and continued our heated kissing.

I took off his red coat and held on his waist as we kissed more and more. Luffy then stopped the kissing, he got down from my waist and he got on his knees to my crotch area. He then took off my pants, then my boxers.. he then started sucking my cock and it felt so god damn good. "Luffy..hmph~"

He then went faster, luffy moaned a bit as he was going faster. "Lu..am close.." I said as I put my hand oh his hand. He just nodded and kept going. I then came in his mouth.

He swallowed everything, and I mean everything.
Luffy then took off his pants and boxers. I knew what he was trying to do, so I helped luffy on my lap and I inlined his hole with my cock.

I then pushed him down slowly on my cock, he was about to moan really loud but I make sure I covered his mouth on time. "Lu we're in a hotel.. don't be too loud okay.." I said as I kissed him for a moment.

I then started to slam luffy up and down on me at a steady pace. "Zoro..go faster hm~" luffy begged. I then started to go faster, which made luffy moan a bit louder. At this point I didn't really care if luffy was being loud, I just wanted to please him.

I went even faster. "Yes zoro.. right there..hm~" luffy moaned as I kept slamming him up and down. I then stopped and gave him a heated kiss. I then went back to slamming him up and down. "Zoro..I think am-" before luffy could finished he came on my chest. I kept on going since I wasn't down yet.

"Zoro..mm~" luffy was zoned out at this point and he could pass out any moment. I then came I side of luffy, I pulled out and laid luffy on the couch.

Luffy was passed out smiling. As much as i wanted to pass out then and their too I had to clean up. So I cleaned the couch and took luffy to the shower. I cleaned him and myself, I then put pajamas on both of us and we laid down in bed.

Luffy cuddled close to me. "Love you zoro" luffy Said softly as he nuzzled his face on my chest. "Love you too Lu" I said as I hold him closed then we both fell asleep.
———————————————————————————
OMG HI GUYS EEEEEE, so my b day was two days ago so happy late b day to me😘

Also I have literally one of the best friends ever because they got me an ace action figure. And I literally love ace so fucking much like AAAAAA

THIS IS HOW HE LOOKS LIKE EE, anyways such I love ace I kept the box and everything😳 sometimes I wonder how my friends deal with me but he didn't really care that I was simping so hard for this man

THIS IS HOW HE LOOKS LIKE EE, anyways such I love ace I kept the box and everything😳 sometimes I wonder how my friends deal with me but he didn't really care that I was simping so hard for this man. Anywayssssss

School is starting soon for me so that means that posting will take more time👀 anyways thanks for reading. Bye pookies😘🫶
All drawings in this chapter made by me
—————————————————————————
(1610 words)