20 : It's back

* Author POV *

Everyone was back from the reception. Last night as everyone were tired, they directly went to sleep.
Now Kim's and Lee's, both are living under the same roof.

In middle of the night, while the Kim's were in their dreamland Lee's were discussing something.

" Oppa~ can't we just head outside or visit our mansion." Jennie whined looking at the elder boy who was having a done expression. " We can also have our breakfast there, hyung." Baek-hyun joined his twin in convincing Minho.

" Guys we can't just head out without greeting Mr. Kim. " Jisoo said in a soft polite voice. " Yeah. He's elder than us and also treat us good. And moreover it's disrespectful." Minho said joining the conversation.

" But maybe he is faking it. " Lisa said stating her point of view. " Or maybe he's not. "Rosé said making a confused face. While the maknae's were just looking at them.

" Well then we'll go out after greeting them ,right???" Baek-hyun said with a eager tone. Minho nodded his head.
" Then why waste the time. We can just head out." Rosé said.

Minho sighed. " Guys listen to me carefully. We'll get freshen up then go down stairs after getting ready, greet Mr. Kim and will go to the mansion for the breakfast. Is it fine with everyone??" Minho asked while everyone nodded their head.

" Now can I go to my room??? " Felix asked. Jisoo nodded her head. And Felix went towards his room while mumbling 'Finally'. " So....." Lisa started looking at everyone. While they just gave her a questioning look.

" I think we should go to our personal rooms. " Y/N said and they all nodded their head. She waited for them to go but they didn't move. " Oppas and Unnies, this is my room. I wanna
sleep. " Y/N said while giving them puppy eyes.

And that's it, they all layed on her bed pretending to sleep while cuddling each other leaving y/n alone. Soon she jumped on the bed while hugging Jennie and went to sleep.

All the siblings except Felix were sleeping in y/n's room. When Felix came to check whether they were still here or not he saw the sight. He cooed at them and took a picture. And also went to the bed while hugging Minho to sleep.

+ Time skip +

Everyone were awake now. It was
7:30 am now. Kim's were in the dining room sitting on their place while waiting for Lee's.

" Dad can't we begin

" Dad can't we begin.... I'm hungry." Taehyung whined cause he didn't want to wait for his step siblings.
" No. " Hyun-bin plainly said. Taehyung wanted to say something but didn't as Lee's were now there.

* Min-ho POV *

As we came down stairs Mr. Kim gave us a smile. " Good morning kids. " He greeted us. " Morning Mr. Kim. " We all greeted him ignoring others.
" Morning kids. " Mrs. Kim said along with the youngest. " Morning hyungs, noonas, lil bro and sis. " " Morning." We greeted them coldly and were going outside when Mr. Kim interrupted us.

" Where are you going guys???" He asked us. " We have some work to do. " Jisoo told him. " What about your breakfast??" He asked. " We'll have it on our way. " Rosé told him and we were going when someone again called us.

It was Mrs. Kim. " Wait kids...." I rolled my eyes before turning again. " We have a announcement. " She said while looking at Mr. Kim. " Tell us later. " Baek-hyun said in a harsh tone.

" We wanna tell you all together." Mr. Kim said. And I looked at her telling her to announce whatever she want to. " Next Friday. We both are going on our honeymoon." She happily said.

And then I heard some scoffs. And Y/N stormed outside while others follow her while I looked at Mrs. Kim who was looking towards the main door at my siblings.

" That's it. " I asked in a cold wife and she looked taken back. She nodded her head uncomfortably and I went towards y/n ignoring her.

When I reached outside I saw everyone calming down Y/N. Y/N she was breathing heavily when I went closer I heard her mumbling something like 'she's still same.' 'She fucking forgot. '

I hold her by her shoulders and looked at her face. When I looked at her face I was taken back. I-It's back.

" N-No..... Baby snap out of it. Y/N it's not you. C-Come back. " I said shuttering. It's the truth the person standing in front of me is not my baby. The R-Red eyes that's not a good sign.

" Noona, did you get the injection??" Felix asked lisa who nodded and gave that injection to Rosé who carefully injected it to y/n...N-No she injected it to Ae-ra. Who fainted in my arms.

I carried her to my car and placed her there. Then called my siblings whose eyes were having tears. " Let's head to the mansion....." I said in a soft voice and we all went to our mansion.

______________________________________

Who's Ae-ra???

I'm back...... Again.
I know that the chapter took so much time.
But finally it's here even though it's short.
Please forgive me.
Pretty please~~
And I'll really try to update soon.

Please vote and comment.
Byeee <333

~~~ Sarangae ~~~

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜