8 : Reasons

* Author POV *

Now they all have ate their dinner and are discussing about their mother aka Mrs. Lee.

" Hyun..... You got the information about Mrs. Lee. " Minho asked. " Yes hyung. But you won't believe what I'm about to say. " Baekhyun replied. " Why??? What information didi you get???" Felix asked little impatiently.

" She's dating someone." That's it, Baekhyun dropped the bomb.
" WHAT??" They all except baekhyun yelled together. Jisoo sighed. " Is it really true??? You're not joking???" Jisoo suspiciously asked. Baekhyun shook his head. " I'm not lying noona...... And she is soon going to get married." Baekhyun continued. They all went silent. They expected it as they know she's dating and why would she even call them..... Just for telling them she had a boyfriend. Nahh.

" How long is she dating him???" It was rosé who asked it. " It's been 3 and a half year now. " Baekhyun replied.
" How long does she know him??? "This time it was y/n who was looking calm but everyone knew that she was controlling her anger. " It's been 11 years now....  " Baekhyun hesitantly said. Silence took over the place. A loud bang was heard.

" Yahh...... Are you out of your mind??? How can you hurt yourself..... Huhh????" Jennie yelled at the maknaes. Felix and Y/N they both were burning in anger and banged the table hardly.

" We're sorry..." They both replied after looking at each other. " Lisa can you bring the first aid kit???" Minho asked her worriedly. " Ne oppa. "Lisa said and went away to being the first aid kit.

" You both just sit there and don't even dare to talk. Understand??? " Minho sternly said to both of them. They both gulped hard and nodded their head. Lisa came back with first aid kit. And jisoo and Jennie began to treat their hand which was now covered in blood. Jisoo was treating Y/N. While Jennie was treating Felix.

They both didn't even blinked or hissed in pain

They both didn't even blinked or hissed in pain. Not even a whimper left their mouth. " It's done. " Jisoo and Jennie said. " Don't you have anything to say now???" Minho asked or more like growled , raising his eyebrow.

" We're sorry..... We overreacted." Y/N started. " Yeah.... We should have just stayed calm. " Felix continued. " We're sorry guys. " They both held their ears and cutely said. This melted the olders heart. " O-ok ....... We forgive you this time. " Rosé started. " If you do this again , then get ready to be punished." Baekhyun completed, grinning a little.
" Ok oppa / hyung. " They both sheepishly said and smirked at each other.

It was their little plan which always worked. The cute or maknae card which they always use when are I  trouble. Well nothing can happen to them..... Coz they have their siblings. They all have each other.

" So..... What are we gonna do about her. " Felix asked everyone. " Nothing. Just ignore her that's it. " Y/N said shrugging her shoulders. " Yeah. And if she tell or ask anything regarding the matter just don't talk with her or say you don't care. You get that kids????"
Minho said. " Ne appa." They all said and giggled. " Aishh..... Kids these days are so naughty. " He mumbled. And laughed seeing his siblings.

" What about our college or university,oppa ???" Jennie asked. Making the youngers growl. " Well we already thought about it." Jisoo said. " Well we are going to study at Seoul International." Minho announced.
" That is owned by us..... Right???" Lisa asked. " Well technically yes. " Jisoo said. " We only own the 55% of the university." Jennie said." The 10% is owned by the principal. And other 35% is owned by someone ." Baekhyun continued the sentence and shrugging off at the end.

" So everything's sorted. " Rosé asked.
"Hmmm...... Everything is arranged and we'll go to university from Next Monday. " Minho announced. " Yes sir." They all saluted making him chuckle. " Now let's sleep. I'm tired."
Jisoo said. " Good night everyone." They said and went to their rooms.

______________________________________
How was it guys.
Do you like it???
If yes then please vote.
I'll update their mafia and business info next .
Stay tuned.

Byeee~~

~~ Saranghae ~~

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜