32.Classmate, let's know about Tom Su 1.32

Wang Chang patted his head stupidly, his face full of confusion.

Injuried?

What hurt?

How could he be hurt.

Whoever has the guts to hurt him, he is the boss.

And his boss' backer can scare anyone to death if he says it, who would be so ungrateful and rush to court death?

Looking at the younger brother who started to giggle again,
Luo Mi felt more and more regretful.

The younger brother has such a crow's mouth, he is still a little stupid, and he seems to be stupid, so he is kind.

Sure enough, those younger brothers who handle everything for the boss, who are astute as counselors, belong to other people.

He was also injured.

"Boss? What's wrong with you? Is it because of Yin Siqi that you are so pale? Don't worry, we will be fine with Young Master Zong here."

Wang Chang blamed Yin Siqi for Luo Mio's abnormality, and quickly offered comfort.

Luo Mi opened his eyes slightly,
"What did you say?"

The hero is here?

Turning around quickly, a familiar handsome face came into view.

I don't know if it's an illusion, Luo Mio seems to see the other party smile.

It's just that the smile appeared too short, like a flash in the pan.

Surprised, he asked, "You, you...why are you here?"

Shouldn't you be in class at this point?

Suddenly, he seemed to understand something, and he looked like I caught your handle:
"Hey~ I see, you skipped class!"

The provocative tone, coupled with the unconsciously raised eyebrows, was full of cunning.

What Zong Yujin originally wanted to say was blocked back.

Unable to hold back, he stretched out his hand and pinched the cheek that still had a little baby fat, with a helpless tone.

"It's as if you didn't skip class. I haven't asked you why you don't go to school, but you're making fun of me, right?"

This little guy is really typical, give some color and go to heaven.

Finding that the sky was overcast, he immediately ran away and hid.

If you can't hide, you will stand there pitifully and distressingly, waiting for the "fish" that the volunteers will take the bait to solve the problems.

thief.

Too thief.

Luo Mio shook his head, trying to get rid of the big hand that was making trouble on his face.

"There is no talent, baa baa Si Ni bullies the nest."

The unconvinced little appearance, because of the slurred speech, looks extremely cute.

Zong Yujin's hand, which he wanted to let go, stuck to it again and rubbed it.

It wasn't until the fair cheeks were flushed that he let go of it with distress,
feeling a bit of self-blame in his heart, for using too much force.

Be careful next time.

As soon as Luo Mi was free, he immediately covered his face angrily, and stared at Zong Yujin accusingly.

"Are you a crab? My face hurts when I pinch it."

As soon as he heard the other party crying for pain, Zong Yujin hurriedly leaned over and blew gently.

He coaxed:
"It doesn't hurt, it doesn't hurt, I'll blow it off, be good, it's all my fault."

Seeing him admitting his mistakes in such a way,
Luo Mi expressed his satisfaction, raised his chin, and was about to make a sound when he listened to him again.

"Be lighter next time."

"!"

Luo Mi died in anger.

I really want to take a sip of taro-flavored milk tea and saliva on his face.

What kind of person is this? He deserves a beating.

"Stop pouting. Didn't you say it hurts? Come on, drink some milk and it won't hurt."

Zong Yujin took out a boxed bottle of Wangzai milk from his bag and stuffed it into Luo Mio's hands.
Like coaxing a child, He patted his head with gentle eyes.

Luo Mio: "..."

He glanced at the little Wangzai milk in his hand, and then at Zong Yujin, who was obviously cold but could feel the smile.

After two seconds of silence, he tore open the straw, inserted it, and finished sucking in one breath.

Then arrogantly threw the box into Zong Yujin's arms, "Here, the trash can."