100k special

Today, we are celebrating the amazing milestone TTFW reached! To be honest, I have no idea what to say but thank you, thank you and thank you! One more thank you. Then another. Okay... too much? Nah. Thank you amazing readers for this! 

And to celebrate the 100k reads of Through the Fourth Wall, here is the brand new cover reveal!

(Disclaimer: The image used isn't mine)

Other than to celebrate the massive support from you, dear friendly readers, TTFW deserves a better cover. Let's be honest, the first one sucks. So much it's embarrassing. Covers are my weak spots other than summaries or synopsis of my books. But anyways, here is the brand new cover of TTFW! 

I know it's not much and not too fancy. I'm really bad at making covers...

To be honest, I have no idea this little thing here will reach this far. I did not expect TTFW to be where she is right now. Of course, my baby is nowhere near perfect but she is so far my most successful work and it's amazing because I have you dear readers with me on this journey. I have no idea when will I edit her but we have classes next month and I just know it will be hard since it's college already. But hopefully, I get to edit her sometime.

I don't know what else to say, to be honest... Except for thank you so much for supporting and loving this book until the end. It won't be possible without you, dear readers.

Happy 100k reads to us!

Have a great day or night!