1

It is the last period of the day at Inarizaki High School and the history teacher looks at the attendance sheet, pairing up two students for a history project.

"Alright Chiyoko and Yui, you'll both be working on Egypt together."

The two girls squealed and the teacher continue on, "Hina and Kenji. You'll be working on the United States."

As the teacher continue to group the student, the last person awaits at the bottom of the attendance sheet, Zukeran Y/N.

"Oh dear. It seems like there's an odd number in the class. Y/N, would you like to join a group of your choice and work together with them on the country they're assigned?"

Y/N shrugged and looked around the room, where all the student avoid her E/C eyes. They were too scare to work with the delinquent of Inarizaki High. A new rumor spread around that Y/N got into a fight with Suna Rintarō in the cafeteria when he snatched away the last carton of milk from her.

And it appears that she also bruised his left cheek.

Then Miya Atsumu raised his hand, "Sensei, I would like Y/N to join our group for our research on Brazil."

His partner, Endo, hissed at him, "Dude! What's wrong with you??? You're gonna let Inarizaki's scariest girl work with us???" Do you have a death wish?"

Atsumu smirked and let his hands rest behind his head. Even though Endo is upset and scared shitless of partnering up with Y/N, he wants to take this chance to get to know Y/N. He never paid much attention to her for the first two years since she barely talks but once she started to have a reputation for being vicious, he became intrigued by her and wants to know her.

The teacher smiled, "Wonderful! Y/N, you can join Atsumu and Endo. Alright class! For the remaining time we have, start researching your assigned country and get to work."

Y/N moves her desk up front between Atsumu and Endo before pulling out her laptop from her bag, "Alright let's get to work." She said, not wanting to interact as much as possible with the two boys.

Atsumu smiled, "I didn't know you carry a laptop in your bag, what else do you have in there?" He ask as he reaches for her bag. She quickly push her bag away from his hand, "Hands to yourself AND get to work."

Atsumu turned red from embarrassment, "Ok ok I will."

Endo gulped and nervously smiles at Y/N, "S-So Y/N. I have the papers from Raiden Sensei for where we can find the resources for the history of Brazil. It'll make our work much easier..."

Y/N nodded her head to show that she understands and holds her hand out for the paper and Endo gently put it on her hand. She looks through the paper and quickly got to work, pulling up a few websites about the earliest history of Brazil and what the country is like now. Once she's done, she moves the laptop to face Atsumu and Endo, who both jot down notes for the research.

This goes on for the next 40 minutes until the bell rings, signaling that school is over.

"Damn it! 40 minutes gone by and I didn't even get to talk to Y/N!" Atsumu thought in his head.

Y/N pack her bag swiftly and Atsumu said, "You did really good Y/N."

Endo jumped in, "Yeah Y/N! You did really good today. To be honest, since you're a delinquent, I thought you wouldn't do so well and force us to do the work."

Atsumu shoot Endo a look that said "Why did you have to say that last bit? You're fucked now!"

Endo quickly corrected himself, "I'M SORRY! I didn't mean it like that! Please spare me!"