"Never thought earth would be this beautiful.", I said while looking at some wild flowers. I used to read about them. Actually, I used to read about everything down here. It's just crazy seeing it in person. "Right, makes me wish we lived here all along.", she agreed.

     Now, Octavia and I were walking back to the others after time we'll spent. "You know Bell loves you right. I mean he never shut up about you to begin with but when you weren't there the next day he wouldn't stop. He looked everywhere for you.", my heart ached from her words. "That's crazy, I'm a lucky girl.", she returned the smile i gave her.

     "Why's everyone back so soon?", I whispered to Wells. Octavia went back to her brother. "They dropped us off on the wrong mountain. We need to go to mount weather.". Wells turned to face the crowd "We need to go to mount weather. You heard my father's message. That has to be our first priority.", he's right. The others blew him off. "Screw your father. What you think your in charge here? You and your little princess?", she looked towards Clarke.

     "Do you think we care who's in charge?", Clarke replied clearly upset. Octavia isn't going to listen to her. Maybe she'll listen to me. I stepped forward by Wells side, "It doesn't matter who's in charge or not in charge. We need to get to mount weather. That's where our supplies are. The longer we hold off the hungrier we'll be and the harder this will all get.".

     Clarke spoke up again, "We're looking at a 20 mile trek. If we want to get there before dark we need to leave now.". She's right, we need to go now.", Wells finished hoping the rest would fall in and understand.

      "I got a better idea. You two go find it for us. Let the privileged do the hard work for a change." I can't believe Bellamy right now. I gave him a 'what are you thinking look' and he replied with a shrug. "Yeah!", "yeah!", everyone seemed to agree. Fine, he wants it this way he'll have it this way. I shook my head, "Great let's get ready to leave now.". Clarke and Wells nodded and started turning to get things ready for the trip. "Woah not you, I need you here.", of course he does.

     Before we left Wells tried to do some more convincing. "Your not listening we all need to go.", I nodded by his side. I just wish Bellamy would side with me on this one. Murphy came up and shoved the boy. "Look at this everybody. The chancellor of earth.", I rolled my eyes. "You think that's funny?", he stood up for himself.

     "Murphy just stop.", I sighed walking closer to the two. "Yeah and why should I?", he smirked and turned back to Wells. With a swift move of his leg he kicked the boy on the ground. "Wells!", I tried to run at Murphy but was held back yet again my Bellamy. "Let me go!", I kicked and pleaded. Murphy's a bad kid who knows what he could do to Wells.

     "I don't know what that was but alright. Come on. Come on.", he stood their taunting my friend. Just as he was about to go in for another hit Finn jumped down in front of him. "Kids got one leg. How bout you wait until it's a fair fight.", the long haired boy said.

     I sighed out of relief and ran over to Wells. "He's terrible", I glared at Murphy while rubbing the his back. "Hey spacewalker", Octavia walked up to Finn. "Rescue me next", I mentally laughed knowing he's gonna have a hay day after that. She walked away long enough for me to catch his eye. I playfully winked at him causing his cheeks to redden.

     "I'll catch up with you later", I spoke as I ran to Finn. "You enjoy that spacewalker?". He rolled his eyes. My fake gasp made for a great response. "Your boyfriends looking over here.", I turned to see him and Octavia looking at us. "Sos your girlfriend", I cocked my head. "He's probably grounding her as we speak.", honestly I wouldn't doubt it. I nod trying to hide a smile, "your right".

     "Well, looks like they're done. I got a psychopath to go back to.", Finn nods and leans in for a hug. "He might wanna strike me dead for this one.", he playfully whispers in my ear. "Alright see ya", we parted ways. I made my way back to Bellamy.

     "How are the three of you going to carry enough food for one hundred?", Wells questioned. Finn turned around and grabbed ahold of two boys. "Five of us. Can we go now?", Clarke approvingly nods. "Sounds like a party. Make it six.", I smile at Octavia. Maybe her brother will come to his senses too. "Hey what the hell are you two doing?", as if on cue Bell walks up. I scoff, "Going for a walk.".

"Hey, we're you trying to take this off?", the blonde interrupts. She lifts up Finn's wrist. It shows his metal band with some type of scratch on it. "Yeah, so?", "So, this wrist band transmits your vital signs to the ark. Take it off and they'll think your dead.", "Should I care?", the two go back and fourth.

"Okay guys we should go.", I told the group looking up to my boyfriend for last minute approval. He nods and opens his arms. "Bell I'm not gonna die.", I give him a quick hug. I start walking away when he grabs my arm and pulls me back. "Yeah your not leaving without a kiss.", Octavia and the others make gagging noises. I fulfill his requests then walk off with the group.

"Finns hot, how'd you get to know him?", it's my turn to mentally gag. "Gross O, he's an old friend from the ark. One of my best one's actually.". "So you won't mind setting us up then?", she looks ahead to the boy with a flirty look. I laugh, "Have fun getting Bellamy to agree to that.".

The group reached a nice part of the woods. What's so bad about this place? It's like we were rewarded for our bad behavior on the ark. I was looking at the greenery when Jasper spoke. "Now that my friend is game.", I traced his eyes. Finn was putting a flower behind Octavia's ear. The same thing he used to do for me. Obviously before I met Bellamy but still. I thought that was our thing.

"That my friend is poison sumac.", Monty took one of the flowers inspecting it. "What it is?", she took the flower out of her hair. "The flowers aren't poisonous. They're medicinal, calming actually.".

"Hey sorry for earlier.", Finn pulled me aside from the group because he wanted to talk. "What happened earlier?", I wanted him to think I thought nothing of it. He deserves to be able to move on too. "The flower thing. I know that was something we did.", I nodded understandingly. I met Finn long before I ever met Bellamy. You could say we were childhood crushes. Always making excuses to be with each other.

     I sighed, "Finn you are aloud to meet other people too. We're on earth who knows what could happen. We could die tomorrow, you should make the most of it. And, I know there's no one that can take yours or my place.", a smile broke out on his face because of my last words. "Come here", he stretched open his arms.

     "Guys come on!", Monty yelled back to the two of us. "Coming!", we broke apart from each other's embrace to join the group.