After the Rain

"Talking"
'Thinking'
"SHOUTING"
"Jutsu/Cursed Techniques"
_______________________________________

He quickly turned around, but when he did, dread soon consumed him. As standing in front of him was none other than the King of Curses himself. Ryomen Sukuna.

Sukuna: "Looks like I get to have a little more fun."

Y/n looked at him as a bead of sweat dripped down his forehead.

Y/n: "You've got to be kidding me..."

Y/n stood staring at the King of Curses as a bead of sweat rolled down his cheek. He immediately activated his sharingan as his entire body tensed up. The two stared at each other before Sukuna smiled and broke the silence.

Sukuna: "Don't be shy now. You managed to catch me in a good mood."

Y/n continued to stare at Sukuna before asking one important question.

Y/n: "Where's Yuji."

Sukuna: "Oh...that brats having a little trouble taking back the reigns, so I decided to have a little fun, y'know."

Y/n's eyes narrowed, and his fists clenched as the four eyed curse before him flashed a sinister grin. Sukuna took his hands out of his pockets as Y/n got into a fighting stance.

Sukuna: "So come on, let's see what you got."

ELSEWHERE

Outside the detention center's gate stood Megumi. Having just sent away Nobara with Ichiji in order to get checked up on for injuries while he waited for his upperclassmen and classmate to return from the building.

As the rain kept falling down, Megumi continued staring at the building in front of him. As he was looking at it, he felt a change in the air. As if an incredible weight had been lifted off of his shoulders. This caused Megumi's eyes slightly widen in surprise.

Megumi: 'The Innate Domain's closed off! The Special-Grade is dead! Now we just need Itadori and Y/n-senpai to return safely...'

But his thoughts were interrupted when Y/n was sent flying through the wall of the building into the rain. He skidded and bounced on the ground before rolling onto his feet, sliding to a stop right next to Megumi. Megumi looked at his senior with wide eyes as he didn't expect him to get sent flying like that. Y/n gritted his teeth as he looked back at the building as if awaiting something or someone.

Megumi: "Senpai!

Finally, he noticed his underclassmen. Y/n's eyes widened before he quickly turned his head to face Megumi.

Y/n: "The hell are you still doing here?! I thought I told you to find Kugisaki get out of here!"

Megumi: It was Itadori's plan. Kugisaki is safe, but where is Itado-."

He was cut off when he felt a presence behind him. A presence that made him freeze up in fear for his life and made him sweat bullets, even in the rain.

Sukuna: "Sorry, but he's not coming back."

Sukuna stepped out from behind Megumi as Y/n watched every movement of his, tightening his grip on his kunai.

Sukuna: "Don't be so frightened. I'm in a great mood right now, thanks to your friend here. Let's chat for a bit."

Sukuna stepped in front of the two Sorcerors with his hands in his pocket. He turns and looks back at the two nonchalantly before beginning to speak again.

Sukuna: "This is what he gets for trying to use me without any kind of pact. Feels like he's having some trouble switching back. Though it's only a matter of time."